The Next Season

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
I apologize if this has already been addressed, I have tried to keep up with the HWS discord but it is difficult.

Considering this season was so short, and almost impossible to engage in consistent PVP or exploring due to DCs caused by the Big Bang, my faction, as well as multiple others, are asking for our Recycle 5 to transfer over to next season. We paid for this using hard-earned money and none of us believe we got what we paid for - respectfully.

I also want a bit of assurance as far as factory resources go. During the Easter Event, I purchased Permanent Save Resources in Factory. I have since accumulated MILLIONS in resources in my factory. I just want a bit of assurance this will still be in my factory next season.

Thank you for your consideration and hardwork for our HWS community. We look forward to next season.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> erbody

Server? (EU or NA)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> tl;dr - Please transfer recycle 5 for those whom purchased during the short disfunctionam season to next season.

Please give assurance that Permanent Keep Factory Resources will be in factory next season.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

They typically do not stay in the factory between seasons.
They are added to your OCD usually when the season wipe happens. So it’s on you to make sure you have enough free slots in your OCD before the wipe or they will be lost.

It’s unknown if Rex will be wiping the factory resources this time or not.
I’m guessing it will be a full wipe of everything like normal.

1 Like

You paid for something which will be delivered: all of your resources go to your OCD. Also on 5th August.

We are still not sure about that. It was not THAT short considering we gifted you before 6 month of game time. That Alpha 12 was so horrible is not included in our Package refund policy hence we will think about it and make an announcement, when we decided about it.

1 Like

That is fair enough. Thank you for the response and clarification!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.