The Phoenix Event

Good Morning @everyone
Thanks first of all for a good start into the RE season! I see a lot of new and old faces - welcome alike!
Then sorry for the website issues tonight, since the disc space ran out :see_no_evil: I’ll implement some auto cleanups today.

To promote and test the ultra hard new The Phoenix POI in the Phoenix Sector I invite you to

The Phoenix Event

Rules and Info:

• make sure to make a video of your fight with it and post it in <#451807055255175178>
  • if you can beat it solo within 2 hours, I’ll give you 100 HWS Ingots or 5000 HWS DNA (your choice)
  • to beat it, you have to destroy all 16 Cores the POI has and loot the 4 Infected Commanders (seen in the video)
  • those 4 Infected Commanders do only spawn, if you trigger the motion area and kill them by hand (a new logic by me I’ll implement in any new POI now. Motivating to do POIs properly and not bombing everything away)
  • the loot of those 4 Infected Commanders is roughly worth over 100 000 000 - 500 000 000 credits
  • Warning: Phoenix is a PvP sector and The Phoenix POI might destroy your ship. Prepare for it! The goal here was to provide the ultimate end game challenge.
    Good luck and have fun :v:
1 Like