Toxic structure naming by JVI

What happened:
Me and U-T had a battle with JVI on GG and after the battle we found a structure with vulgar and insulting naming which means that following rule was broken:

Player(s) with issue:
JVI Faction

Server:
EU
Time (cb:time):
Renaming probably occurred around 02:00 08.06.2019

Playfield:
Golden Globe

Structure Name(s):
Check screenshot

Structure ID(s):

How can we help you now:
Apply appropriate penalty to everyone responsible, there were several JVI people present during battle so they must have seen that.

some players took it a bit far! Case is closed and all is good!
Will not happen again.

Unsolved!

no comment from me :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m sure @DarthMyrten as well as U-T will be OK if JVI simply apologizes to us :slight_smile:
All we want is some fun, toxic free PvP.
We can be rivals without being offensive to each others like this :+1:

I think this topic would be the best place for the apology, but privately to both Myrten & U-T is sufficient as well, whichever you prefer.
Nobody needs to be punished over small things like this, if apology is made & it’s not repeated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leaders of JVI knows, and will contact the offended.

The ship name was so toxic it gave you a radiation burn?? :joy:

(if it’s not clear I’m totally kidding <3)

3 Likes

Hey @RexXxuS

I’m afraid you gonna have to intervene here, dQgnflua did his best to resolve it peacefully by contacting JVI. All I and @Fallen_Angel wanted was a simple apology from JVI and promise it won’t happen again since we understand sometimes people can become emotional and can go too far.

Unfortunately there is still no apology from JVI even though 2 days has passed since the incident and dQgnflua reached out to them almost immediately. At this point I assume JVI doesn’t see a problem in their member’s behavior and don’t want to apologize, in my view this makes entire faction responsible for supporting this toxic behavior.

I think @DarthMyrten said everything in his post.
I didn’t want to escalate a simple matter, but JVI’s opinion is pretty clear.

As I said earlier, we should be able to fight each other without being offensive or toxic. Everyone has to learn it the easy way or the hard way.

Thanks @dQgnflua for trying to mediate it.

The proper player @Dogstar got Guilty as first warning.

I don’t know the context and to whom the “fuck you” is addressed but JVI leader got informed and next time the whole faction has to deal with the consequences.

Still, please try to resolve this between each other in such a busy time.

4 Likes

yep that was me!
i take full responsibilty

i would like to add that it was done very light heartedly in the heat of the moment!

Jvi as a faction is not toxic and has great respect for other players and factions so my behaviour has had some attention and warnings have been issued

it wont happen again guys!

3 Likes

oh and yes . . .
i aplogise from the depth of my heart!

1 Like

Hey Dogstar,

If you would come up earlier Rex wouldn’t have to waste his time on this and your faction reputation wouldn’t suffer. Not doing this on time was perhaps even bigger mistake than original action.

Nevertheless I think your apology is sincere so case is closed for me and I hope we can enjoy toxic free pvp from now on.

you are funny! lol