Traders super boosted?

So from what i heard traders has become more of raiders than even pirates itself… with their no cooldown they can spawn anything they want in battle, from what i Experienced today when ART came and spawned an megabase next to my base filled with alot of ammo… why dont pirates have no cooldown aswell? gotta be balanced… i am so tired of this nerf against pirates, when i started out in pirate homeworld i could not even use the ocd… even tho the planet was perma pve, i mean comeon, if you gonna have factions, make sure they are not overpowerful compared to others.
of course people will go for the best alternative.

1 Like

Traders are getting nerfed and pirates getting buffed next patch. No details beyond that atm.

Personally I hope pirates get a scanner like alliance but I doubt that will happen.

(The OCD problem was a bug and has since been fixed)

Well i do hope we get some super scanner stuff for the big space, so we can find those bases far easier :slight_smile:

Yup - and thats the problem - the Trader set of bonuses is actually best for a pirate.

No cooldown on OCD in PvP - and rep just for taking a jump?

It inevitably attracts people who are wolves in sheep clothing and are enjoying the fact that other traders do not engage them - but then they themselves raid other traders at will and come up with far fetched justification for why they were really “defending” themselves. “The base shot at me while I was mining - so of course we had to blow it and the other base next to it up in self-defense!”

We play pirates. Nobody should be under any illusions about our intentions. The same cannot be said for traiders.

Mordgier1m

If you played the game just 1/10 th of the time you spent on the forums maybe you would know , but tbh you ever do is cry. I am starting to see a pattern here.

Calling you out on your bullshit is a full time job - what can I do?

Play the game ? and learn ?

Learn what exactly? Go on - please teach me oh sensei. What am I doing wrong? Playing pirate when clearly I should be traider?

How much time have you played since this 4.0 patch ?

77.0 hours past 2 weeks.

Is that enough oh wise one?

So after 77 hours as a pirate you are so upset with traders that every trader post , even if it has nothing to do with you , you feel the need to post in it :stuck_out_tongue: lmao you Sir are not a very good pirate.

Go post in some pirate threads about all the dirty pirate raids. Wait , guess there are none because maybe you are really a pirate ( carebear ) ?

I mean really if you are a pirate why worry yourself with trader issues ?   :)

Nope! Never killed anyone ever!

Well that makes more sense then. As I have never once seen anyone say anything about you raiding or killing them.

And why again are you in every trader thread ? I mean are you that lonely as a pirate ?

It’s the hypocrisy that bothers me. The two faced horseshit that you spew. “I’m a PvEer - I only defend myself - except when I raid bases.”

Man I really think you need to go back and learn the rules mate, and read the threads that Rex has posted.

Also you might serious reconsider switching factions to something like Alliance Faction , They have the role to help protect the traders when need. Clearly you have a passion for Traders and our issues.

Either way good luck too you and I hope you continue to enjoy what ever faction you decide to play :)

You might be on to something. I’m pretty sure I spent more time in Alliance and Trader space last night than Pirate space. Totally didn’t kill anyone…

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.