Trouble with European server

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
Lately I’m heaving a lot of trouble to connect to the European server. The few times I could connect after few it was disconnecting but I was quiet because I was thinking if anyway I logged in all my stuff are safe instead today I found out I alreadyhad some big lost. But still I’m not able to connect.
Player(s) with issue:
Unable to connect to European server.
Server:
Europe
Time (cb:time):
Last 2 weeks
Playfield:
Sanctuary
Structure Name(s):
Delated Structure names
SV_2
Firebird
Shuttle
Structure ID(s):
Delated Structure ID
How can we help you now:
I’m really sorry about it, I didn’t know that to reset the timer you need to interact with all the structures and not simply log in.
If I can recover them will be helpful and I need to find a way to prevent to lose more since I’m heaving trouble to connect to the server.

that really sucks do you go straight back to main menu when you try to join HWS? my friend had the same problem he was playing with dedicated graphics and when he trys to join HWS he gets sent back to the main menu but can play on other servers o.o

don’t know if that is relevant it may well be if you are also using dedicated graphics

Hey,

very sorry to hear that.

But those structures are not in our logs anymore. neither in our Backup. That means they are gone since longer :frowning: . Or are the ID’s wrong?
We can’t do much about that anymore.
We only have backups of the last 3 or 4 days.

I see… too bad I lost structures and what was inside them. Can you confirm me that the structures are delated only after 14 days? And only if there is no any kind of interactions with them?
I though was enough to connect and since the trouble with the server I’m having I can’t do too much anyway.

Hello, so you mean that if I changed some graphic setting in the game it may not connect? Sounds weird. I don’t knpw if it is possible.

Hey,

well you need to “walk” on them. So literally touch them. If not they are gone after 14 days.
Also P Menu is not enough.

Since that ID’s are not even listed anymore they must be gone for quite some time already.

1 Like

that sucks dude if you need help getting yourself going I have some Miner CV blueprints I can spawn one for you on lawless cryo if you are a lawless and itl help you get back on your feet. don’t let the glitch ruin the game for you expecially when they are adding lots of insane stuff to Empyrion very soon

Stupid question, but ill ask. Have you tried with your settings at lowest of the lowest? And how is it working to connect to other servers?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.