Turret covering 2

This is basicly just for @RexXxuS as im a bit tired of some things.

You are not allowed to solve a “problem” with an even worse problem.

When chamber for turets is large enough there is no clipping occuring just for your information.

Delete after reading…

If you play the game a nbit you would know…can we please end this Rexxx? im not enjoying it at all.

Ok, I will end it since you request it and yeah, I’m tired as f* too.

It is not about the chamber, it is about the hitbox. And the hitbox starts at the base of the turret but shoots from the chamber.

All cool mate but sometimes you should accept that there is no discussion. Especially if it’s about shady plays. Especially if it is already covered in our rules.

But ok, I will make the rules even more clearer now.

Rexx i removed this tank completly from my repertoar of course…I reacted on second tank i posted.

In this case its absolutly clear and since Dee answered me i didnt use it.
Second tank has enough space around, i just used 2 of those and in whole fight none of plasmas shot in direction where the wall is.

If you would want to disscuss this any turret couldnt be placed in “foxhole” as in situation where tank will be attacked from belov and side barrel of turret will clip exactly as on picture above, that would mean that any tank in game which has at least 1 block anywhere around turret is ilegal as clicping can potetialy occur…

But belive or not i fully understand how you feel about this all and dont want to take more of your time…

So its solved.

1 Like