Two ship limit has me hosed. Now the only ship we can access has been removed from our faction

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> We lost several ships on a base raid. we can’t recover them. Now, our one good ship has been removed from our faction. The one decent thing we had was the egs:spawn ship. The first one was blown from the sky and now the other has been dorked. We still can’t spawn anymore because the ones we can’t get to are still out there. This just sucks!

Player(s) with issue:
=> donut / jjn faction

Server:
=> hws na

Time (cb:time):
=> August 5th 4:47

Playfield:
=> freelancer cryo

Structure Name(s):
=> cube killer / freelancer thing

Structure ID(s):
=> idk

How can we help you now:
=> Please, return our one decent ship and remove the other ships we can’t reach. We really can’t recover them. I have 35 deaths already on this planet and 1/2 of them have been trying to recover and destroy the ships. this two ship rule sucks btw, we have 4 people in our faction, why would you limit us to two ships?

There are 2 ship commands that you can try to get your ships back,
cb:getshipdown:id
cb:getshiphere:ID
The reason for the ship limit is because people were abusing it and spawning stuff everywhere and it was lagging up the server. The best idea is to have a private ship each and keep the faction limits clear for emergencies. If there is anything I can help you with (like res, ammo etc) hit me up on discord or in game and I will deliver some stuff to you.

1 Like

Did you try cb:destroy:id to get rid of the broken ships?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.