Two Ships Disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Last night I noticed two of my ships were no longer in the registry but were still there physically. The CV that has disappeared I was actually using at the time, I noticed it was no longer in the teleport list. I figured a relog would clear it up and I was parking for the night anyway but this morning I logged in and they are both gone. They both show deleted in structure commander for some reason. The ships I lost Hercules and Achilles were both docked to my carrier called Poseidon ID 3852534

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> ZeroCool

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Not sure, sometime after 1AM central time, not sure what server time was

On which Playfield?
=> Ouraam is last known position

Structure Name(s)?
=> Hercules and Achilles

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Achilles - 319501
Hercules - 39295

How can we help you now?
=> Please restore both ships

@RexXxuS i have a theory about this. perhaps the untouched timer is the root cause. i am thinking the untouched timer says to delete the ship so empy deletes the ship and the one it is docked to along with everything else docked. just my thoughts on this…

1 Like

This is actually true but as far as I know, once you sit in the cockpit of the carrier ship, the dev said, it will touch all docked ships automatically…

Restored both for now.

they have said many things that were untrue in the past :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much Rex. In regards to the timer mentioned; I use the Hercules ship on a daily basis and was using it last night. I had teleported to it, took off was playing for a while. Landed back on my carrier and teleported to my carrier to travel to another system. When i got there i noticed I could not teleport to the Hercules and it wasn’t in the registry but the ship was still there. I got in it, took off killed some enemy ships then docked back to my carrier and took everything home for the night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.