Unable to log in

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Died on GG and was not able to get back to select where I would like to respawn - the screen won’t come up. It stays that way (loading) even when I restart the game.
Player(s) with issue: Churra
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Unknown, can’t log in - but it is around 7:45pm PST
Playfield: GG Planet
Structure Name(s):
Structure ID(s):
How can we help you now: I’d love any help being able to log back in. Also, my CV is in GG space and will be wiped - I would like to prevent that from happening as I can’t log in :frowning: Could it be teleported back to Concordia if I’m not able to get in before the 24 hour black hole wipe?

Hey mate,

Can you please send me your zipped Client logs from here?
\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\1433

Then we can track it down.
Warped you for now to your CV

Hi Rexxus! I logged in from my work PC this morning after seeing your message and I was able to get in - hopefully it was just a weird local client issue. I’ll send you the logs from the other PC if I’m still not able to log in there but maybe this did the trick. I really appreciate your help - I was able to get my CV out of the system before the black hole wipe. I had a nasty loss of a the 6 million miner last night from PVP and I was already pretty sad about it. When I couldn’t log back in to get my new expensive CV out of the system I was ready to take a break for a while. The awesome (and super timely) support from HWS to fix this really made a huge impact. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.