Unable to recover all of XL Package

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Unable to recover all of XL Package

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Maldivh

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Saturday, January 27 2024 09:30 ~ish

On which Playfield?
=> Manymgor

Structure Name(s)?
=> Arrax RE

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 22370851
How can we help you now?
=> WIsh I was better at the wifi connection, only option is the toolbelt. Unable to grab the Copper, Titanium, Ice, Promethium Pellets, Erestrum, Dust, Carbon Substrate, All the medical stuff and Oxygen. I did grab the food tho.
This happened a couple days ago when I bought the large package but didnt say anything figuring it was my fault for not knowing how to do the wifi properly. Foolish me thought I had it figured out and bought the XL this time. Nope. Now im missing too much after spending for RMT. Not sure if you can help me or if theres a better way of doing this trade if I was to continue purchasing these packages. If theres no way to help I understand and will chalk up the loss. Ty

@RexXxuS

You make good points and for HWS+ I already found a good solution.

But for RE, if mass+volume is intended by the creators then I don’t want to create another unbalance on top of an already unbalanced SP Scenario in a MP Scenario.

I try to tackle this topic this year again at Eleon.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your support and sorry for the inconveniences!

Yes, it does say to use the connected toolbar but forgot to mention to maximize on Container Extensions and/or using the HWS Armor to temporary ignore this volume restriction…

Dropping stuff quickly at the ground, reshuffle and then pick it up is also tedious.

Anyways, let me know when you are offline. I’ll put the missing stuff in your backpack then.

Just logged out for a while, bedtime :sleeping:
thanks for replying and being of service.

~Maldivh

1 Like

Alright, done.
Good night and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.