Undelete a base with resources on a starter planet?

Hi there,

Just got a couple of questions for admins.

1. Just lost a base on Akua (I guess, it must be starter planet). I was planning to move it to space, but lost a ship wait my friend to join for help.
    Could you please recover it, please?
    14606893 – Antenna Point

2. I built this one 14563261, like a couple of days ago, it’s deleted now as well for some reason. Can I ask you why?

most likely it was the 14-day decay timer. it’s best to move out of starter systems to make room for other players.

it would be a lot easier for the admins to assist though if you don’t delete the template. there’s a lot of missing information here that makes it virtually impossible to help.

Bob,
Yeah, it does make sense for newcomers.
Which template do you mention? Is it something on my side? I assume, it is not a blueprint.

the template for making a support ticket. im guessing u just made a new post if u didn’t see a template initially. it has slots for key information the admins need to resolve issues much faster.

https://help.hws.global is the best link for making tickets

Oh, got it. No, I haven’t seen it. Probably JS issue on my browser side

Reading the logs it looks like you removed the core and forgot to add a new one in.
The game has a “Decay” function, that cleans up structures, that have no core.

As Bob said, the reason was the starter planet cleanup:

I made an exception and restored 14606893 now.
The other was not available.

Many thanks, Rex, you saved my life hours! Really appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.