Unstealthing ships human error or missing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My ships show in EGS Stealth, but the unstealth options pops a message saying “Sorry but you have no ships in stealth in this playfield”

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Ponch

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**Around 7AM UTC Mar 15 I stealthed the ships.
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Doine II Sector in Betho

Structure Name(s)?
=> Beam me up and LRDF-312

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9611401 and 7920371

How can we help you now?
=> Help me understanding my failure or replace the ships if its a bug

Hey, @ponchofspades.

You have to be in the same playfield as your stealthed ship. A playfield is one area where you can move without loading. So a planet and the orbit around that planet, that’s 2 separate playfields.

From what I can see, at least your first ship is in orbit, while your player is on the planet right now.

I was in space, I was moving around floating trying to get the ships back and I entered orbit and fell. Now I am just trying to stay alive until I figure this out

So if you go to orbit and stay there for a minute or two, and then write egs:stealth:off:9611401, that doesn’t work?

Originally I logged in, and used the HWS command buttons, but once I figure a way back up I can try that command. May take a while, but I can

Sure, just let me know.
Depending on when you reply, I might not answer until tomorrow.

15 minutes to craft the dirtiest SV I could afford. Should be easy to check then

1 Like

@ponchofspades

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.