URGENT: Do not take enemy ships into your base!

Well I guess that explains why murja had so many epics posted on the MP yesterday lol…

Taking a public or recored ship is like sticking yourself with a dirty needle, you’re probably gonna get space aids.

2 Likes

3 Likes

So that’s how you recovered the ships so quickly when we robbed them, I figured it was something like that, but only a short time later I realized that the waypoint of destroyed ships did not disappear …

Yeah - except none of us had the sathium asteroid waypointed as we didn’t fly it ever - which is why you managed to steal that.

That monstrosity only serves for piles of combat blocks, I was able to do with it 30 k of combat blocks.

it consumes an insane fuel

It was built for the lulz.

Was built for whom?

Yes Sir!!..
Some suggestions>>>
UMC YMCA
UMC PeanisBreath
UMC Bill Ding
UMC Dr. Hanus
UMC not LBP
UMC Jolly Mangina
UMC Wreck-it Ralph
UMC fluffy glam
UMC Justin Time
UMC Penny Dropped
UMC Hal Apeno
UMC Al Ligator
UMC Lucy Fer
UMC Ima Loser
UMC Pepe Roni
UMC That yum-yum

I am pretty sure nobody will know who you are with this names and even us can be confuse. Good luck my friend.

http://i.imgur.com/6kKsQKP.gif

1 Like

This is a secret so don’t tell the rest of your faction but here’s a picture since you helped me with the name

3 Likes

It’s a comedy ship.
Gravebound made it, had a few laughs and got bored of it.

He also made Goat.CV - you can probably guess what that was…

Just saw this ship I will speak with the guys to see who owns this ship.
Oh wait!!! You got me…

1 Like

I almost stole this ship, I mean, I stole it but stole it back :frowning:

1 Like

i reported this to discord channel way back in 4.0 days.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Fixed in 5.1 :slight_smile:

I came across this bug again tonight so people should think twice about taking their trophies back to their fleet.

3 Likes