Vanishing SV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> So, I had 2 SVs docked inside my CV. The CV is set to Faction, one of the SVs is definitely set to Private, and I think the other one was set to Private also. I set my CV down on Freelancer HQ next to the Abandoned Mine, and started clearing the mine. I flew one of my SVs out of the CV hangar, and left the other SV inside. A short while later, the server restarted. After the restart, I finished clearing the POI and fully harvesting out all the blocks. When I was done, I flew my SV back into the CV hangar, only to find my other SV was gone! I checked Structure Commander, and it doesn’t show up there either. I never got a warning about having too many SVs, or anything like that. It’s just gone, as if it never existed.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Just me: [CRW] 123: player ID: 1469538

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> I didn’t get the server time of the incident, but it was Eastern Time Zone, 02:17, Saturday 12 Oct 2019

Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ planet

Structure Name(s):
=> I don’t know the structure ID because when the incident happened, I could no longer find it in Structure Commander, and I didn’t have it written down anywhere else. I believe it’s name was Klaak’s SV or something like that. It was a Starter SV that I had significantly modified.

Structure ID(s):
=> Uncertain. See above.

How can we help you now:
=> I’d like to have it restored. I saw in similar posts that there might be a fee for this. I’m not sure what the total is on that, but I’ll gladly pay it.

p.s. I tried submitting a ticket on this twice already right after it happened, using the Help Bot in Discord, but it didn’t seem to finalize the ticket, or if it did, I can’t find the post. So after a couple days of nothing, I’m manually posting this here.

Hey,

I’m sorry. I can’t see any other SV besides the Miner Boss, that was in your CV.
I checked the logs, also what happend in the area during that time, but the game never mentioned any other structure close to them.

I also don’t really see any SV’s lost form you.

The only 2 SV’s that were recently decored are:

12295979 12.10.2019 05:39:56 SV Decored Super-Cheap-SV
12352981 12.10.2019 15:51:46 SV Decored UKS-T1-Tempest

If it cant be found, I can donate a ship to you if it helps, perhaps a garage ship with something that you need in it. CV or SV is fine, cost isnt an issue let me know

You can contact me on Discord if you like Igo Solo#7223

You can go ahead and close this ticket. Igosolo provided me with a replacement SV, and I’m happy with the new one, as it has everything the Starter SV had, plus much more. I would suggest, though, that you keep an eye open for future instances of bugs like this, where ships mysteriously vanish with no records of having ever existed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.