Waiting to get super gates spawned

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

Bought 2 super gates last week and finally got the info figured out i think. Ive just been waiting for rexxxus to spawn them in for a few days but he said dark can spawn them in for me as well.

supergate 1-
Bregantir- Arumouradacil IV
-6606, -1254, -2402
linked too Progenitor
restricted to faction
name: Base

Supergate 2-
Falo Beta - Lokauzel
-9487, -4676, -5517
Linked to base
Restricted to faction
Name: Progenitor

also, can i have more than one super gate linked to the super gate i spawn at my base? thanks!

Hi, @Realbowtieswag.

In the future please don’t delete the support template. You make it harder to help since I don’t know which server you play on or what your ingame name is :slightly_smiling_face:

After doing a bit of manual research, I’ll assume you’re realbowtieswag and want them on RE NA??

If that’s correct, then please give me the correct playfield name for the supergate.
“Arumouradacil IV” doesn’t exist, and neither does “Bregantir”. I don’t know which one is the playfield either.
The other two don’t exist either.

I need the right info, please :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, you can have as many supergates linked as you want.

Sorry about that i didnt know it didnt pop up automatically but that does make sense. yes realbowtieswag on RE NA.

those are the only playfield names i have. bregantir is the system and arumouradacil IV is the sector. and Falo beta is the system and Lokauzel is the sector. ive attached screenshots im not sure what else to do. i can hop in support if on discord if im just not understanding what to do

it doesnt look like the screenshots attached, i just used my imgur link. i think im failing at this lol https://imgur.com/a/mXuBO1d

1 Like

No worries.

I’ll try again :slightly_smiling_face:

Both of your two supergates should be up and running now @Realbowtieswag :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.