Warp Camping

Well you know?
I was the admin of the Space Engineers server for my country for…year and half? I was the Jascha of my country, running it in the best hardware there was with the best connection you could have. Until they decided to please the crowd and released planets. The game went to bug hell, same bug could be fixed only to reappear 2 weeks later. They really messed it. So I quit. Years after they still do that bad. I was introduced to Empyrion by one of the best and most active SE PVP player. he told me this was most stable and bug free. (4.0 then)
Guess what? it is not.
I’m tired of the alpha / ea sh!t. I did report many bugs in the official forum, I also suggested 2 ways to eliminate or mitigate lag shots. I still don’t see any progress on this matter.
I find too silly to have to mix different armor shapes for it to work. Or to design a ship that is useless 2 weeks after I finish desig and testing it.

So…no, I decided I don’t have the time to help SE or Empyrion anymore. I can barely play. (ok maybe a small bug reported now and then)
If they don’t really nail it with 6.0, I’m just moving on.
Oh I also was part of the BSGO Mythbusters, a team that found the worst bugs of Battlestar Galactica Online.

That was bad luck @AndreV

Here is the playfield log:

Basically what was already said:

So all legit and good… or not good I guess.
But warping is in general very dangerous. Especially Elemental Marketplace is a good spot for hunters checking the direction of the warping target.
Make sure you fly first far away and then warp - checking that no one is following you.

Just quick: we know it, they know it. But 6.0 had a different focus. Performance will be a big topic for 7.0. Just saying.