We need some kind of wipe date. I mean I understand you don't want to keep disappointing with dates you can't keep, but people are afraid to spawn stuff in and it be wiped and gone tomorrow while they're asleep, so just aren't playing

Whatchu talking about?! We still fighting… as I right this post we just got done destroying 2 people on EU!

1 Like

Check the kill board lol You are just going on assumptions that there are not people to kill at the end of the season. We had a 3ish hour battle on GG last night and a small CV battle just now. Not to mention the numerous ganks between those 2 fights lol

keep on fighting then!

No this is not acceptible. Play the game with every assurance you can lose everything at any given second? What the actual fuck??! No. I literally just want one fucking day assurance that I can go to sleep and be able to say hey, I can come back tomorrow and recycle my shit and be ok. But you are unaccepting of even that. It’s completely ridiculous. ONE FUCKING DAY!. SOME KIND OF ASSURANCE!!! ARE YOU EVEN READING!!! MAYBE CAPS WILL HELP!!!

im confused. Have you any assurances on vanilla servers as well?

Yes I do! vanilla servers already reset! And won’t be wiping out anything thats on them in any given moment!

But do they keep everything from before?

reading the response ur given helps more than repeating a question. even in all caps. nobody can give u the assurance for anything here. this is not burger king where u have it ur way. the customer is not right. there are no customers or employees. this is not a business at all. this is a community of people trying to enjoy a broken video game. the nature of a survival game is at any time u could loose everything. this game is unlike any other. similarities yes but very different in all. u have requested a “guarantee” from this public support system that cannot be given to u :frowning:

Vanilla only keep the OAM. Some other servers will use the Virtual Backpack mod to carry stuff over.

jesus fucking christ, it depends on which server are we talking about… USG does yes keep backpacks and stuff from before. I’m not an expert on every other server’s layout. Can we stop splitting straws and just say hey ■■■■■■■ yes you can have 1 fucking day notice before we erase your shit or no, your shit gonna be gone any time we feel like it and deal with it?

eh, at this point just convince him to spawn it in. Do whatcha want, I am at no loss, so spawn away. Nobody can give you an assurance at this stage.

Nope, no assurance. Could lose it all in 20 minutes for all I care.

This is a business tho. Rex quit a normal job to make this his job.

Yup, and as an owner I am certain he takes his holidays as well.

24 hours seems reasonable. Rex will usually give some sort of notice. But yes, lots of unnecessary changes delaying the wipe can be frustrating.

I approve where this thread is going. : )

And holidays are fine as well! I am asking for 1 literally 1 fucking day notice!!! Can you read??? Can we get ONE DAY NOTICE on when it is going to reset!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ONE DAY!!! ONE!!! 1!!! ONE DAY NOTICE!!! And you are fighting me on this!!! Seriously???

become a server admin yourself and try to keep a deadline for universe this complex while having to play arbitration to constant arguments between players demanding one thing or another. then tell rex how he should run the most popular server after he has been doing it for years.

1 Like

1 Like

Guys might be best to just stop responding here for now…
@SorryItsMyFirstDay Nobody can give you that assurance right now.
Wipe is soon, and that’s all anyone you ask knows.

Please let’s stop spamming this thread now since Rex will have to read it all eventually. Waste of time.