Weekend Portal

Dude drop the OCD discussion already. Might as well lock the thread…

Look at the title of the thread this is in. It’s a concept I’m gonna work on over time. The OCD is something that will tie in in some fashion. Also, no I’m not gonna drop the OCD talk nor do I have to lol. You don’t have to comment on it if you don’t want to.

I know where everyone stands and I don’t disagree with anyone’s particular stance on the OCDs, even Grizzly has agreed that he thinks I want to do some good with it. This particular post was not on the topic of OCDs as much as just how they would relate to an imaginary concept for an event I would like to try and work toward creating myself at some point. Whether or not I will get to do that, who knows. Whether or not people will enjoy it, who knows.

It goes from weekend portal back to your OCD proposal. Yea, read the title…

In response to what Wiseman was talking about in this topic regarding having OCD 7 being accessible when the portals are closed. This was me saying that the low orbit(if implemented) would be, where the OCD 7(in its current form) would not, just to keep the completely imaginary(at this point) concept up to date with goings on in my head and to share with anyone that was interested. If you’re not interested in the concept you don’t have to read.

Or better idea, bring back the MOBA system, and leave OCD as it is. If people can’t figure out how to read the description before they warp, either they can deal with it and will survive or they can fresh start.

None of this high/low/no orbit crap, your making something that already functions perfectly fine since it’s inception, into a complicated steaming pile of I told you so. MOBA was great as it was, and yes I remember the space bases as well. The OCD is perfect as-is. Then comes along someone who joined barely a month ago, with these grand ideas for fucking up something that works fine.

No, thanks. As long as you keep posting about your ‘idea’ I will keep pointing at the obvious. Don’t believe me? Go look at the polls and tell me they are wrong.

The only obvious thing is that everyone loves the OCD, so do I. In fact, you don’t even know what I want to change about it which is what makes this the most hilarious. I have only opened discussion about the topic and made the high/low suggestion due to the fact that Rex wanted to introduce hacking, you have absolutely no idea what I would like to make in terms of changes to the OCD and yet you follow me around the forums wherever I go trying to pick a fight. People have said they wish it had the same capacity that it used to and yet you just said:

So that makes your statement incorrect. So by all means keep bringing up your obvious opinion and how you obviously think the OCD is perfect as is, but recognize that you are one person and others disagree with you. Some want a larger OCD, some want a smaller one. Some want a completely secure OCD, some want an OCD that is like everything else in Empyrion, at risk.

EDIT: I took that last part out, that wasn’t fair, you were pointing something out related to the concept.