Welcome to HWS 4.0!

WTF lmao is happening with the bp lol i cant find no info on it as im below 500 devices below 5000 blocks and 17 gunsssssss and still my bp is banished from hws lol HELP hahahahahaha

The rules say it:
only 1000 devices the limit regarding bp.
I assumed you read the Alpha 4 patch notes so did not write the 22 turret limit :wink:

hay captain rex lol i have a bp with 498 device and like 17 turrets but still no game on lol

Can you send me the BP and I can check? Donā€™t see other reasons for restrictions though

Rex , just tried to make a CV repair block , have all the mats , it starts but nothing in the output ?

Hmm? Donā€™t know. Maybe a but since the new Output field from the constructors are differently synced. Would be good if you report it in the official bug forum http://empyriononline.com/forums/

Yeah ok but is it 17 turrets of the same type?

You got to be withing the specific turret limits. 2 arty max, 4 plasma max and so on.

1 Like

Very strange a relog seemed to fix the issue.

Couldnt play. Dat ERORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr messageā€¦ Some times it closes, some time nopeā€¦

Yeah, seems so.
Updated the rules and the Google Docs Guide

Fr wipe, or no? (tomorrow)

no wipe on friday.
Next wipe on Monday!

1 Like

Yo-ho-ho! Thx man!

Cheers budd for da info

Has a date been set for when the rotating pve/pvp zones will start? Currently all of the zones are still set as pvp.

Yeah with the next restart the rotation goes on :slight_smile:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.