Went To purchase Manticore and received a white queen

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Went to purchase a manticore at garage and received a white queen. Ships are too close together at garage and bleeding over on each other.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Redneck

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> I was inquiring to see if I can get 3M placed back on my account. Was able to purchase after I recycled the white queen to make the maniticore available to purchase. Garage Ship showroom is too close and causing ship purchase bubble to bleed onto other ships leading to mispurchases.

There is no bounding box for buying mate. It only depends on your location towards the ships.
And before you buy something it’s always asking you if you are really sure. Yes / No.

You can’t buy something in the Garage Showroom. You mean in ECC System Garage HQ, right?
Overall you recycled something now or what is the current state?

Thank you for letting us know! You may be right, that the ships are standing closer to each other than before. Maybe I will redesign, when I have the muse. Until then I changed the ‘How to buy a garage ship’-text a bit, to make the clients more aware of being careful.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.