What are some troublesome situations for players

I’m working on a new tool which may be able to help players when I finish, and I’ve already covered some scenario’s but my brain only goes so far.
So I’d like help with coming up with some situations a newbie could get stuck in, or any other player for that sake.

Examples:

• Ship stuck up in the air.
  • Water generators disappeared on terrain wipe.
  • Ship won’t move.
  • … And so on.

Please come up with as many examples as you can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

why i’m banned? :smirk:

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll add that :slight_smile:

starter ship How/whare to spawn, Why wont it move

2 Likes

I had something similar, but you reminded me of why the starter ship won’t rotate, or if that’s what you meant?
Anyways, thanks! I’ll add that.

1 Like

Stuck under a building

1 Like

I already have “stuck” regarding the player (Ships are different thing) as one category.

How do I get help?
What gets wiped and when?
What are the global structure limits for PvPvE?
What are the structure weapon limits?
What does HWS feature “X” do?
How do I get another faction weapon?

I could go on if you like…

1 Like

Thanks a lot! For now this is fine. I’ll add them soon.

1 Like

I can overload you with more anytime :wink:

1 Like

I just about added them now, so feel free to if you can come up with more :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is CSW?
What does “fresh start” mean exactly?
Where can I find “X” items?
What are garage ships?
Why can’t I repair lost “X” on a garage ship?
Where is the “X” zone? (OCD, EGS, bank)
How do I recycle a ship?
What does supporter package"X" do?
Why didn’t I receive supporter package “X”?

let me know when ur ready for a flood…

1 Like

I think an extremely important thing to remember is that it needs to be written as though a person who’s never played this game can understand it. There are so many forum posts and help articles that don’t help at all because some of the terms and language used are too hard to muddle through. An actual chat box through the website for help would certainly help. Im sure members from the community would volunteer for that and maybe rexus can throw them hws ingots or something for taking a few hours answering chatbox questions every week. What about having a faction people can join when they are starting that has hws helpers in it so they can learn the mechanics in game, or maybe revamp the tutorial to include how to sell to traders how to spawn vehicles how to repair vehicles how to save blueprints. Go far far back to the absolute basics.

3 Likes

Just wait mate :slight_smile: Regarding the actual topic (which is to be revealed soon enough), you’re actually a bit close here.

2 Likes

Ahhhh ok sweet

1 Like

I will help with this in any way possible!

2 Likes

The only thing I “really” need right now is feedback, and more scenarios a newbie could get stuck in, but thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

would you like everyone to continue adding them here or would you prefer another method?

1 Like

The easiest is probably if people add it here.
It’s too complicated having people do the actual code here, because it has to be done in a specific way. Or, they keywords which the bot uses have to be chosen carefully.

1 Like