What kind a ship builder are you?

I know that many of you build ships on creative and just make a bps. Seems kinda a waste of precious time out of action out off server for me personally! Im an enjoyer of slow and accident prone process and building a ship, like a bad b***h changes bf’s!! And i do enjoy simply minning and seing number go up too. My ships is many times more aesthetic bulding and reshufling while constantly “D’oh” ing myself from obviously unobvious lessons i learn! No library bps is ever perfect for me :joy:, and always get skined out off decoration blocks :rofl: :rofl: and my interiors is a line from seat to back side ramp… If only line go up!! :grin: what kind a builder / player are you??

1 Like

Im the Excel kind. The one who is more worry about more max out the ship potential then anything else. Just general data i know without any notes to understand this:
Drive thrusters able to carry 37500t
Its dividable with 4 if you want full speed
A full set of shield+warp+fusion weight near 12Kt.
“The basic equipment” cost 100K CPU
Equipment should be expected 200K CPU :smiley:
And this number in my head…
Now dont let me brag about my excel table which able to calculate negativ CPU, high gravity and such…
Its cannot calculate one thing:
How the heck i ending up always all the time over 10K blocks of ships xD

2 Likes

I did a playthrough once with a few friends where blueprints weren’t allowed. It was actually super fun, very tedious and hilarious to see what toasters my friends was making. Honestly it ended up being my favorite and most memorable game play.

1 Like