What's a noob to do?

What am I supposed to do when I’m stuck in space and continually getting killed by someone? I tried to explain that I was stuck there and they just kept killing me only to stop and claim to leave a ship for me. Then once I got there they started firing at me again and started the whole process over. I understand the whole concept pf PvP but at what point is it OK to black ball someone off the server completely? MY only option now is for a fresh restart. When I complain about it in chat I get heckled. Like who cares right? It’s fun to see a noob suffer? I don’t need that kind of gamer in my life. Little to much realism for me. GG!

Heya buddy, when dying in pvp you can use the option to spawn safe point.
Other players get valuable RP points for killing you so don’t be surprised about the repeated kills.

You can help yourself next time by getting the id of your base and typing cb:sethome:idof yourbasehere then when you die in pvp you have maybe 2 minutes in which to type the command cb:gohome to teleport home.
You can even type it after clicking safe nearby spawn if it is an option.

1 Like

Additionally, if you click fresh start you will not lose structures or stuff or levels, but you will have to go back to starter planet. From what I remember.

Also, take the ship provided and get clear instead of trying to recover your stuff …

Yes I noticed also that someone fuelled you an sv to escape the area with but you stayed around ^-^ pvp players do not give much quarter and are not obligated to, for you to be given the chance to leave is bonus enough.

Just a heads up, you might want to give the rules another read.
You were the one breaking the rules by choosing spawn nearby over and over. I don’t think it’s a big deal in this situation, but it IS against the rules to keep respawning back at the enemy. It can be considered ammo draining.

In that type of situation you HAVE to cut your loses and respawn at home. If you didn’t plan ahead and have a home spawn set then you have to choose fresh start.

I wasn’t trying to recover jack! Did you find anything I was “recovering” on my backpack? I was leaving you everything. All I was asking was for you to stop killing me over and over because I DID NOT have the option to spawn somewhere safe, You people need help with reading comprehension. it gave me two options fresh restart or spawn here. I explained that more than once. I called you an hole at the end of your butt because you took my epic starter rifle so I would have no way to convert RP anymore. How is that not a jack ball thing to do to a noob? Killing me over and over was not enough? Whatever… cheap ass tactics if you ask me… who needs it?

If those were your only two options then you were breaking the rules of the server by clicking “spawn here” over and over. You should have chosen fresh start.

Fresh start just means drop in an escape pod on the starter again. You don’t lose your levels or structures.

In the future plan ahead and always have a home set to spawn at.

Again, choosing spawn here over and over is against the rules.

You can get a new epic weapon every week, that’s not an excuse for choosing spawn here over and over.

LOl, yeah that’s a great answer. I’m to blame for being a noob… That is a great excuse for letting jerks be jerks. Thanks for confirming my decision to not return to your angst filled crap circus that encourages the grieving of new players.

That is not at all my point. I’m not trying to make any excuses here at all. I am pointing out that you are opening a can of worms here by the fact that you seem to not have even read the rules of the server. The other player could just as easily be upset that you kept clicking “spawn here” over and over.

I am being friendly here and just trying to help you understand things you should do in the future, things that would have completely avoided this whole situation.

You can vote every single day and collect the daily reward on HWS Connect. You can then take that free RP and credits and use it to either purchase a new epic weapon, or just have the free daily RP and then collect another free epic weapon with your weekly fa:supply.

You made the conscious decision to take those things into PvP area. Never take anything into PvP that you aren’t prepared to lose.
When you were killed you had no right to click spawn here (over and over) and try to collect HIS stuff. This is the whole point that you keep brushing off.

I don’t want anyone to leave, ever. I want to help you understand how to avoid this in the future. I want you to enjoy your time on this server. HWS servers are VERY unique. They have awesome features that you won’t find anywhere else.
However, part of playing on any public server is accepting certain rules, and it is all of our duty to read and understand such rules.

1 Like

I do not play on your sever but if it chooses fresh start he start over like a new game looses everything including level.

No, you don’t. When you choose the “fresh start” option when you die it simply returns you to the starter planet again. You keep all your player levels and you keep ownership of all your structures and stuff. 100% guaranteed.

2 Likes

I did this on another server just last week to start over and my level was reset due to the escape pod option