Where is pve stuff, resourses?

everytime I try to do stuff for pve, I got to go to pvp and try not to get kill, this server seems to be base for pvp to much, its like here u go take a shot at pve, begaining works. well what if u don`t want to pvp,. not enough resourses, asteroids, etc if u want to stay away from pvp, well I know how to do it, changed server, that could work!!!, great server until u get higher lv then u ask yourself, do I always have to buy my stuff , where can I farm asteroid, etc, well guest what pvp zones are the best, well I think that’s it for me, I just want to farm, mine asteroid ands build, was a good run on this server, cya

Good morning,

Good point but: It’s hard to find a god balance between PVE and PVP.

For example: The most rare Ores can be found at the PVP Terrain, because it’s harder to get some. But what happens if all these resources are now available in PVE areas?

1. Even less people visit the PVP areas
  2. The PVP players can farm their ammo and armor resources easy on PVE Environment, so it becomes even harder for new players to grow up.
  3. The starter system provides you a lot of resources, you can level fast build an farming CV and fill your CV with stuff
  4. You can get a lot of resources by using the Orbital Auto Miner

So, as you can see there are few arguments supporting the current system

Greetings
Noel

what i noticed on the planet i am on is that all the poi like research stations and settlements are gone, and only alien heavy armed bases are left. This is maybe a logical move but it does make pve less interesting. And with alot less bases here the chance of getting into contact with others is kinda zero it looks like.

So basic`s is: you want all the rare resources handed to you, so you can build, build and build?
I am not a big fan of PVP my self, more do to lag and exploits, but still i have a CV that easily can survive a good attack in Black Hole… Not often i go to the planets in that area, but again, lag…

Not to be rude, but if your goal is to only harvest, build and never go pvp, this might not be the right server for your kinda gaming style :neutral_face: There has to be some risk?

And most of what you need you can get on PVE planets… even zas and ere…

I believe they can be found on Strayom Sector (PvE), spread between the three planets.

They sure can but people take all of them as soon as they refresh which happens once a week I think?

You are not forced to PVP BTW OP you are not forced to even play on HWS. There are so many ways to get Mats with this server other than mining. From what has been said by the owner the server is going to get more balanced and catering to people that want a building simulator is going to end.

If you need resources that you can not find to mine I would give the missions and POI a go. Plenty there for you if you do not plan to PVP then the most expensive thing you need rare for is Ammo. No combat no need for ammo right?

No disrespect OP but do you not see it rude to more or less walk into this community and in so many words say “how dare you force PVP”. That is the implication I read in your post. If the owner decides to go full PVP there is nothing any of us can do but move on. Get to know the community and realize just how much work is put into the server by HWS team before you post your complains.

1 Like

Its just over crowded now amd mats are rare. Its a great server prob the best. Just can u imagine going to search a full planet for a ore that is supposed to be there and not finding any. But yes it always can be ballanced more

1 Like

Well unfortunately for one a PVE planet with the rares means the PVP factions are going to swarm it for the free resources. Nothing in PVE is going to have any effect on their PVP ships. So right there you loose most all of the resources guys. Only real way to fix that is PVE not connected at all to PVP except maybe a teleporter. That would make it harder to pillage all the resources.

But you are also free to go to PvP and mine their ressources.Which I do quite often >.> So far, only lost a cheap steel CV that I replaced with multi-layered combat steel and it’s doing great for me so far.

I suggest you make yourself a well armored and armed HV tank and those enemy POI will fall fairly easily. Then you can loot some rare resources and guns.Also the Majetic Elite Temple mission on Eden will score you stacks of E/ Z/ gold/pent/ pro. Just take light armor with 2 jetpack boosters some food/healing items(there is a med-bay there and no enemy except the jump and puzzle challenges. No timelimit so look high and low for the code numbers for exit door.Enjoy!

Yes good idea. I didn’t check out all option as i’m still playing like at the time the game was made.