Why aren't Optronic Bridges and Matrix's classified as 'Resources' as they are resources in the blueprint factory?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> This thread is more of a question / discussion really. Today i made the mistake of buying about 400 Optronic Bridges and Matrixes off the market in the hope of storing them in my OCD to find out they can’t be stored in there. Im interested as to why not as they are still classed as ‘Resources’ in the blueprint factory. It would be great if there can be a way to store these in the OCD through the supporter package??? As i would pay for that feature.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Brick Top

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> If i was to get the ‘Save blueprint resources package’ does that include the optronic Bridges and Matrix’s going into the OCD?

I’ve heard a few others make the same mistake this season.
Maybe add some warning in HWS Connect when buying stuff that can’t go into OCD?

1 Like

I classified them a bit higher, thus not allowed in OCD for now.
There are some plans around OCD and I want to put them all together at once.

1 Like

u can build extenders and put them in the OCD. they are ultra rare class.

1 Like

Yup that is what i have done, they only stack to 6 though so cant use too much of my OCD space up. Luckily the guy i bought the optronix off has kindly agreed to take them back at a discounted cost lol. All’s well that ends well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.