Why did our base disappear?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Why did our base disappear ?
Player(s) with issue: Moly
Server: RE
Time (cb:time): now
Playfield: UCHN Explorer Beta
**Structure Name(s):**Космос 1
Structure ID(s): , 235097
**How can we help you now:**Why did she disappear ? there is some error Last Touched 0d 07:56

Hi,
it got removed because it is parked in the starter system.

previously, on hws, the starting planets were considered a planet and the space around it, I haven’t been on the server for 1.5 years, there are 15 starting planets in the mod and almost every one has a moon or two - this is a start I agree, but 5 starting stars are several hundred playfields, and they are all considered starting? By the way, the removal timer is also ticking on the ECC-is it also a starting system? This is ridiculous

That is wrong and exaggerated.
This is all right and keep this in mind.
You ignored even cb:wipe? But now you know.

understood, I got a lesson, let there be 5 starting stars-the universe is huge, there was a lot of loot and resources in that base - you don’t need to restore it, if you know where to look and how to get resources and loot it’s not a problem , but why does the timer work on the ecc? players are there every day and the cv that is there often is also removed from the timer 14 days

Sure, I can restore it once.

About ECC (you did not play for 1,5 years) but this is very old and needed, to make it clean and not laggy.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.