Why do I have debt?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I just joined the server a few days ago. My team has built a base on Sanctuary. I have not done anything, that I know of, to accumulate debt. However, I have 300K worth. Can you please tell me why I have this debt? Thanks!
Player(s) with issue: paddster7
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here

Welcome @paddster7

this tax came from stealthing your ship. Actually the first time I see it.

Testing myself I don’t see a “debt” warning, so I refunded it for now.
Stealthing ships is great for players and server performance. We will give more feedback / rework it a bit.

Have fun on HWS,
RexXxuS

I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Actually sorry I was wrong (still blind on one eye)

EGS Stealth is free to use.
It was because of the Tax in ECC + ECC System.
Every time you enter those playfields you get a red warning. So make sure to not stay there during the tax time (around 9 AM) (type cb:time in chat)

In HWS Connect under “HWS Universe” you can also check each playfield info

Crap. I am usually on in the evening (local time) so I did not think 9 am was an issue. But, I see the server is on a significantly different time than I am. Thanks for the clarification.

Also, just one quick question, if I use a blueprint to spawn in a ship, is there any tax or penalty on that? If so, is there a place I can go to spawn a ship in that is free?

Thanks!!

Regarding Tax: no, you are fine to do that. If you do it in ECC System however just move out afterwards, before 9 AM.

Regarding Limits: press M and check the bottom right map description. Some playfields have a limit, so please check your Structure Commander or Registry in game.

Thanks for the information. I am sorry to ask one more question, but I placed an autominer on an iron deposit last night and have just logged in and went over to where the autominer is and it is gone. Have I done something else wrong?

Press m and check the map description. Especially on Friday there is a surface / deposit wipe , which will remove auto miners too.

Ouch! I will have to remember that. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.