Wipe will last 30 minutes.... universal joke from HWS

one of the administrators said in game chat - that the wipe lasts 30 minutes… maybe someone will joke again with a more specific time?

Hi, if you’re refering to my saying 18:00, that’s server time. That would be in 5 hours from now ish. That is only an estimate though. It could be earlier; it could be later. Nobody really knows.

30 minutes, there was a saying, not 18:00, it would be good to write about this, at least an approximate time, we are all waiting)))

Can you please send a screenshot of the message? Because we’re only two admins, and I’m sure neither of us have said 30 minutes :slightly_smiling_face: It’s most likely just a misunderstanding somehow.

And I did give you an estimate/guess. Around five hours from now. 6 PM server time, as you can see in the little box in the right of the forum.

Ohh, I found the issue. You’re refering to this message:

The wipe is not just something that happens quickly. It’s a process. The start of this was 30 minutes after the above message, when the servers shut down. This had nothing to do with the starting of the server again.

universal answer:

but seriously, wipes “normally” would take 6-8 hours when HWS was at full staff. there is a huge part of the team no longer with us so expect it to be delayed more than normal. patience is what the admins require more than anything right now…

2 Likes