Wishing You a Merry Christmas and Grateful Thanks for Your Support!

Hello Galactic Survivalists,

As we wrap up another incredible year together, we want to take a moment to extend our warmest wishes to each and every one of you. This festive season, may your hearts be filled with joy, your homes with laughter, and your spirits with the magic of Christmas.

:ChristmasTree: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :SantaClaus:

We are immensely grateful for the unwavering support and enthusiasm you’ve shown throughout the year. Your dedication has truly made our…

Wishing You a Merry Christmas and Grateful Thanks for Your Support!

4 Likes

Hello Fellow Clones,

This year has been a difficult time for some of us, This past year has been something else… it’s opened my eyes to many things and many people. It’s had its ups and downs and ins and outs. And I believe we’ve all been able to take something from that and grow in our own imparticular ways. We’ve over come obstacles, and set in motion opportunities that can change our own individual lives.

Empyrion brings people together in a vast number of way’s, people from far sides of the world who put their differences aside to achieve a goal, to work as a team…

From HWS we wish everyone a Merry Christmas, It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!

3 Likes

I can personal put my name on the two posts above. Back from when hws came to life, it was a life saver for me personally! Went trough a lot of shit in life, with people realy close to me dying, my job almost made me go there my self!
At home i used empyrion to chill my mind down, get straight in my mind! And from there i found a earlie stage of HWS, and met up with all these great people that today make this game and community so special!
From all of my <3, merry x-mas, and a happy happy happy newyear!