Write your ideas for HWS 7.0

What do you think about huntable alien CV-s?
What do you think about a specific planet which has an alien raid on every weekend?

What about making Sanctuary an EU vs NA server? if it is possible, people join one big faction (eu/NA) when entering that space…

3 planets… One cool pvp planet with lots of resources… And two pvp with only the basic resources, but one for each faction… This way… both have to try to own the rich planet, and protect its own =) =)

or maybe 3 faction… one for the Russians :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: You are basically a continent of your own,.

Nay for me, if this is one server for just 2 factions, I don’t want my “faction mates” to get my blueprints cause we are one big happy family there and mortal enemies on the other two. Not sure about anybody else but blueprints can be worth far more than gold, and are the best kept secret when it comes to empyrion.

There i agree with you :slight_smile: :wink: Did not think of that :wink:

I’ve explained that in earlier posts.
Without csw you will get one reward for mission because you will be able to do that mission only once (without reseting your main character) - for example mission for visiting ecc which will give you 50k, 5 rare containers
With csw you can repeat that mission many times