ZC Faction

The following letter is inspired by a quote from Thomas Paine: “He who dares not offend cannot be honest.” Although the pressing need for treating the blows of circumstance is acknowledged here, the main focus of this letter regards ZC Faction’s desire to use lethal violence as a source of humor. Please forgive my directness, but ZC Faction hates it when you say that the complex multiplicity of attractions, fantasies, impulses, and narratives that lie within us all provide an intuitive basis for our understanding of how it is a bear of very little brain, and long words bother it. It really hates it when you say that. Try saying that to it sometime if you have a thick skin and don’t mind having it shriek insults at you.

I undeniably warrant that ZC Faction is a biased, intransigent macabre-type. How else can I characterize an organization that did all of the following and then some?

Smear people of impeccable character and reputation
Unleash carnage and barbarity
Teach students the “right” way of thinking by giving them facts that are skewed in one direction
I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that ZC Faction’s devious bunco games often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of aspheterism and neocolonialism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. So that there may be no misunderstanding, let me make it clear that ZC Faction doesn’t want to acknowledge that its Praetorian Guard is a snake pit populated by counterproductive, insincere fugitives, pro-censorship mumpsimuses, and the most perfidious flag burners you’ll ever see. In fact, ZC Faction would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that’s because deception, flattering, lying, deluding, talking behind the back, putting up a false front, living in borrowed splendor, wearing a mask, hiding behind convention, playing a role for others and for oneself—in short, a continuous fluttering around the solitary flame of vanity—is so much the rule and the law among its covinous jackals that I can draw but one conclusion. As you can probably guess, my conclusion is that ZC Faction had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, it gave us nihilism, extremism, and propagandism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since it has been my position and remains my position that ZC Faction’s double standards are a conduit that funnels predatory thoughts into the heads of chippy converts to phallocentrism. I hardly need to add that I frequently talk about how whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of its vengeful, incompetent half-measures, I feel little peace. I would drop the subject except that if feudalism were an Olympic sport, it would clinch the gold medal.

ZC Faction would have us believe that its cop-outs are Holy Writ. To be honest, it has never actually said that explicitly, but if you follow its logic—what little there is—you’ll see that this is its real point. ZC Faction accepts superstition for science, hokum and magic for medicine, monotone chanting for music, and lethargic passivity in lieu of discovery and inquiry. Need I say more? I don’t think so, but this I will say: ZC Faction ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, it tends to utter so much verbiage about antagonism that I can conclude only that ZC Faction recognizes furacious present-day robber barons of one sort or another as fellow peers, as cousins-german, and as brothers. We can therefore extrapolate that I have some advice for ZC Faction. It should keep its mouth shut until it stops being such a dimwitted turncoat and starts being at least one of informative, agreeable, creative, or entertaining.

ZC Faction’s spinmeisters profess that ZC Faction is merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. I say to them, “Prove it”—not that they’ll be able to, of course, but because there is a subtle difference between raising ZC Faction’s groupies from the dark depths of prejudice and classism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood and presenting a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. The difference lies between the objective potential and the subjective organization needed to realize that potential. In other words, ZC Faction is exceptionally eager to take advantage of human fallibility to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. Its insuperable acrasia is partly to blame for that, but another part of the story is that ZC Faction accuses me of being a liar. The only proven liar around here, however, is ZC Faction. Only a die-hard liar like ZC Faction could claim that it has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. The truth, in case you haven’t already figured it out, is that I would love to be a fly on the wall near where it and its guild meet. I’d love to hear how those dictatorial misanthropes come up with their insensitive schemes for making today’s oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what ZC Faction has planned for the future. Then, I’d finally be able to back up my claim that ZC Faction makes a lot of exaggerated claims. All of these claims need to be scrutinized as carefully as a letter of recommendation from a job applicant’s mother. Consider, for example, ZC Faction’s claim that we have too much freedom. The fact of the matter is that it likes to argue that it has the mandate of Heaven to squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies. Admitting the apparent correctness of this obstinate argument, we may prove the contradictory of its conclusion by an unassailable argument of our own, which is called an elenchus. My elenchus begins with the observation that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but ZC Faction is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its undertakings.

ZC Faction has—not once, but several times—been able to conduct business in a polyloquent, drugged-out way without anyone stopping it. How long can that go on? As long as its myopic snow jobs are kept on life support. That’s why we have to pull the plug on them and rake it over the coals for ridiculing, parodying, censoring, and downgrading opposing ideas. Should we be concerned that ZC Faction wants to spatter my reputation? I’ll answer that question for you: Yes, we should clearly be concerned because I love how it insists that lying is morally justifiable as long as it’s referred to as “strategic deception”. Oh, never mind; I accidentally mistook its psychotic ramblings for wisdom. What I meant to say is that ZC Faction wants us to believe that it is a perpetual victim of injustice. A shockingly high number of intelligent people buy into that deception, unfortunately. I say we need to inform such people that if ZC Faction goes ahead with manipulating the unseen mechanisms of society so as to stand in the way of progress, I will be very, very angry with it. In fact, I will write it a letter telling it how angry I am. I hope that will convince ZC Faction that its cock-and-bull stories reek of Comstockism. I use the word “reek” because it says it’s going to bad-mouth worthy causes as soon as our backs are turned. Good old ZC Faction. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how wily they sound.

Call me crazy, but I’m beginning to think that ZC Faction has been promoting its obtrusive wheelings and dealings as a revolutionary new concept that will change our lives indelibly for the better. The reality is that they are merely a way of making things look different but act the same. They are what Angela Davis once described as, “the difference that brings no difference, the change that brings no change.” Ms. Davis also noted that by equipping ghastly swaggerers with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles, ZC Faction is telegraphing its intentions to introduce absurd, baseless, terror-ridden lawsuits intended to destroy the lives of countless innocent people.

A trip to your local library would reveal that if ZC Faction’s dissertations were intended as a joke, ZC Faction forgot to include the punchline. ZC Faction may have modernized the appeal and packaging of its proposals, but surly proposals are surly proposals regardless of how they’re presented. If ZC Faction’s attempts to expose and punish individuals who do not conform to its philosophies or beliefs have spurred us to develop a rational-empirical base for dialogue about its diegeses, then ZC Faction may have accomplished a useful thing. ZC Faction would have us believe that its hate sheets are the carriers of civilization and that without them history is silent, literature is dumb, science is crippled, and thought and speculation are at a standstill. The reality, in contrast, is that ZC Faction wants us to think of it as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that it wants to “do good” with other people’s money and often with other people’s lives. If ZC Faction really wanted to be a do-gooder, it could start by admitting that bitterness seeps out of it like blood from an underdone ribeye steak. That extreme bitterness is, as far as I can tell, what leads ZC Faction to lead an active disinformation campaign.

In public, ZC Faction vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody’s looking, ZC Faction never fails to humiliate, subjugate, and eventually eliminate everyone who wants to warn the public against those unambitious leighsters whose positive accomplishments are always practically nil but whose conceit can scarcely be excelled. What’s interesting is that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values, we’d all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, ZC Faction loves generating drama and conflict. That’s why it repeatedly insists that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. It’s also why it believes in seizing control of the power structure.

ZC Faction is an ornery liar. Let’s list some of ZC Faction’s more batty lies: First, it proclaims that the moon is made of green cheese. Second, it asserts that it has a “special” perspective on parasitism that carries with it a “special” right to deplete the ozone layer. And third, it wants us to believe that it has an absolute right to be intolerant in the name of tolerance. I presented that list to get you to see that ZC Faction’s followers have been waxing stridently about larrikinism, ZC Faction’s doctrines, and why ZC Faction should pilfer the national treasure. Meanwhile, I have been stating publicly that anyone who thinks that ZC Faction’s principles won’t be used for political retribution has never been hauled before a tribunal and accused of onanism. What do I hope to achieve by doing such a thing? I hope to achieve widespread recognition that ZC Faction has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and carry out “preventive operations” (that means “targeted killings”) against its enemies—all by trumping up a phony emergency.

Am I the only one who makes that observation? Of course not. But perhaps I express it more directly, more candidly, and far less euphemistically than most. I have one final message for you before ending this letter: ZC Faction is an embodiment of all human malice that has come before.

1 Like

Can you give us an executive summary? Because I’m not reading all that.

5 Likes

As I stated in my closing sentence, “ZC Faction is an embodiment of all human malice that has come before.”

I’m not quite sure where this is all coming from. Do you just hate any faction that attacks you? Yesterday we were roaming around Homeworld looking for bases. We happened upon your base on Desertworld and attacked it. We lost 2 SVs and came back with some more firepower later. We actually ran into mujahaderp on the way back to your base and shot him down too.

We are Pirates. What else are we supposed to do on a PvP server? Can you please explain?

Robob, I actually love you guys. That was from a random complaint generator. I had a lot of fun with that attack last night. I wish I had the bases fully built before you attacked, but I was able to test some base-building ideas.

My head is going to explode :stuck_out_tongue:

So we’re cool? I had a lot of fun too… I was hoping that the CV was going to go up in the air!

Absolutely.

I had to build laser ammo during the battle. Those bases weren’t intended to have pillars… they were supposed to be solidly attached to the ground. I also hadn’t put on artillery, cannon, or minigun yet. You guys came at a good time for a fair fight!

I don’t think I could have run out to my CV without dying, but I did have to stay inside of the base and build ammo for the turrets.

1 Like

Lol they ate my ship quick. I was gonna port out but we all play this for pvp anyways. Can we get a link to that generator? I could be a political writer with it.

1 Like

Awesome. Glad to hear it :smile:

Good fight and look forward to the next!

Sure: http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Yep, looking forward to the next battle. However, I will be away for some time, so I will probably have to build something devious when I get back. I imagine that the base in question in this thread will be gone by the time I return.

You would be correct in that assumption.

Base is gone. Merry Christmas.

I couldn’t save the ammo or fuel, but the two dozen odd constructors did survive, along with all their contents.

Thank you for your kind and generous contribution to the Malicious ZC War Machine.

When’s this due out? And is it paper back or hard back? Lol