5AT Fake-Trader clan raid on Jaggal

Time and place!

Its not the first and neither the second time that i see ppl complaining about 5atā€¦ i just think that something should be done.

I just think that if someone just donā€™t want do the RP being a factionā€¦ just donā€™t do itā€¦ be a lawlessā€¦ ppl are obviously joining Traders to get the bonuses like OCD no cd and Supply. This Should be punishable, not just a sugestion like i already saw rex say.

And iā€™m talking about all fake traders.

1 Like

What really needs to happen is for everyone to read the Story / rules .

#1 Donā€™t park your CV in orbit in pvp space at a warp-in and then claim but but I am a trader you canā€™t kill my ship.

#2 Donā€™t build over ore veins in pvp space then complain when someone kills it to get to the ore. No matter what your tag is.

#3 Donā€™t go around playing the I am a trader therefore any other trader should never never ever get into combat with me.

#4 Being a trader is just that , trade , it does not mean lay down and die so other people can loot you.

Sometimes things just happen , A CV will shoot down a SV pretty easy now if you see a CV donā€™t go looking at you will die if you are in a SV.

We as a faction donā€™t go looking to raid , but sometimes the raid comes to us.

I suggest you read it.

Guideline 1 for traders:
Never attack other trader factions.

Let me repeat.

Guideline. Number. One.

NEVER ATTACK OTHER TRADER FACTIONS.

Get this through your head.

You cannot attack other traders and claim to be a trader. It doesnā€™t work with the very first guideline.

Yes. If they are a trader and you are a trader you cannot loot their CV.

If they are a trader and you are a trader - you cannot touch their base or THEIR ore.

Thatā€™s the guideline. Traders should not attack other traders.

If you donā€™t like the above - donā€™t be a trader. Easy.

Be Lawless and do whatever you want - but doing whatever you want has a price. The 24h OCD and no fa:supply.

Stop making up your own interpretation of what traders are and are not.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to say it, but you ARE beeing hypocrite.

You, me and everyone knows that this map have TONS of deposits, and even depleted have meteores, which are way better, give much more ore for the job. You are sitting in this argument to justify your wrong action like a trader and you know that you could just move away to the next deposit, which was probably lonely.

You are obviously play double role. Which is not at the moment, but really should be, punishable, just because guys like you, that sit on this breach on the ā€œrulesā€.

Tell that a base attack you first is not an argument to a self defense. Bases do it automaticaly, is totaly different in a real PvP against a real player. What are you doing is abusing this ā€œattack first logicalā€.

Rexxus said that they are working to nerf traders and buff pirates, maybe the fakers and profiteers of trader faction move away. But yet, i think that is a bad move. Cause who will pay the price is the real traders, which will be nerfed.
I think that the ā€œagendaā€, even being just a ā€œguidelineā€ not a rule, in this specifically case, where traders get real combat advantages(like ocd no cd), being a fake trader to abuse it should be punished.

Just quit trader if you donā€™t want be oneā€¦ simple like thatā€¦ Play trader, help here and there and trading some stuff is not enough to call yourself a ā€œtraderā€, non-combat role.

Heil to Mordgier. As far as I am concerned is totally correct. People that dont follow the listed rules should not be Traders. Rules are pretty simple. 2nd offence should get you sent to Jail and banned from belonging to Traders alliance. If you want to be a Pirate BE a Pirate.

You know their are bounty hunters in this game ? If you feel that We have done you wrong hire Mordgier to hunt us down,

Again we donā€™t go looking for it. But other traders not being smart about being in pvp space is the real issue.

Well as soon as Rex takes away all guns from traders I would be happy to not shoot anymore traders that attack me or my faction.

If I am mining and you attack me with anything CV / Ship / Base I will try and kill you and your base to get to my ore.

If I am flying to go mine and your CV is parked in a warp-in and shoots and kills any of my faction mates we will try and kill your ship. So please just be smart stop this sillyness

Oh yes - here comes the ā€œItā€™s coming right for us!ā€ again.

You are using again that argument. You are running against a spiked wall and calling it aggression. I think it should be clarified on the rules. And again using the deposit argument, where you know that have plenty deposit on the map. It do not woth to a trader. At least to a real one.

Trader is not to be agressive. If saw a thing that obviously shot automaticaly, just move away. My opinion.

1 Like

Your base killed our SV in one shot mate and killed our mate 8 times as he was trying to get to his bag. I think you owe him all his rep ?

He was flying solo out mining , only one online . Iog-in he tells me he has died many times to your base while trying to get to his bag.

Sounds like he should have learned about how to play in PvP space?

Isnā€™t that what youā€™ve been spouting all along?

Youā€™re really insufferable.

I really think all pvp space should be pvp no matter your tag.

Rex plz it would save so much head ache. Then people will see that we donā€™ t go around " raiding ā€™

Yes we have a few people in our faction and are very active so ofc we get the forum post a lot but this is just getting silly if you donā€™t want pvp stay on the faction planet.

Attack me or my mates and we will attack you backā€¦

And if it was happening to me and my faction, i would love to hire a hunter to do the job. And this would worth to any faction that do not play the role and affects me. But in this specifically case, have the ā€œtraders advantageā€ aggravating which are being abused for a lot of ppl.

1 Like

Your base killed him and his SV as he flew over and he died many times trying to get his bag , and his rep. I really donā€™t think you understand ? and or trolling either way it happen you learned to now not build on ore veins and every trader can now go mine with out the worry of your Base killing them.

Fine. Be a pirate. You can attack anyone. Done. Easy. Solved. Next case.

Why in the world are you a trader if you think tags shouldnā€™t matter?

This is a good thread.

2 Likes

Mordgier you switch to trader :stuck_out_tongue:

Traders Have Big Guns btw