6.0 Teasers

Even getting to armageddon is a no-go as you can’t go without flying by the market.
It is true that the price of “freedom” is actually limiting said freedom by making some element of gameplay unreachable.

Both sellswords and vagrant bards are a fit description.

What is epic scan?

Supposedly it shows you how many cores are in a given playfield. It unlocks in 11 days for all classes except Lancer. For us by Achilles math adding in deaths probable over the extreme amount of time it would unlock for us in about 36 days. 30 minimum without death.

The nice thing is the day we unlock it we lose it as it cost 2 RP a day!

Honestly, the role play is broken atm. I’m ok with it but if you want to encourage adherence to an origins role make RP worth something.

1. Traders
    a)Make traders origin world PVE and give them 7 RP a day for living PVE.
    . b) 7 more for warping once a day unarmed to included their vessel
  2. All others 7 a day for living pvp.
  3. Guardian 3 RP a warp per origin system for Trader, FreeLancer, Hunter. Can earn up to 9 RP a day for “patrolling”. (Smart Guardian groups would set schedules so traders can plan thier warps)

If the game allows it guardians should not be allowed to ally with any faction other than hunter and guardian. This would require judicial gun management as the police are supposed to be impartial protectors vs deep in the traders pockets. That’s what paid security (Hunter, Lancer) is for.
3) Lancer sell thier lance like the pirates parlay eb:send some cash for 3 RP. Min 5000 gold to reduce alt use. This is harder than it sounds as factions have to balance their pvp with jobs. Can’t really afford to tick off a potential employer by attacking them but you are still Free enough to do so.
4) Hunter same as lancer or 7 for a bounty.

1. pirate good to go.

The reward of RP should be packages that cost Less!!! Than market. This makes RP a valued item as right now it really isn’t.

2 Likes

Its true it would be awesome to gain RP on doing what your faction is suposed to do, not based on jsut having epic weapons. :confused:

From what I understand, Game mechanics don’t allow more granular role tracking at the moment else they’d probably have em in place. It’ll come here first when it comes that’s for sure.

I think we need protect galaxy from pirates and hunters … They are dirty mind galaxy bandits, which are looking for fresh meet and your values :slight_smile:

I want to be trader, and want to protect traders from these bandits … however, if admins will give me gentle option, I can be a small smile hunter, and will do this “server roleplay” professionally, silently and securely … :innocent:

1 Like