A Vanillian Odyssey

Ok had a few ideas ready on what I was going to try. Looked in Negan’s ammo box and found a survival tool. Hit F2 to see what i have ready to spawn. What luck, Scoot was there ready to roll. Negan had fuel cells to get him going. Hear a stalker near by and played a peek a boo with my survival tool.

Got a little arrogant after killing that last one and decided to tangle with this guy. Was going well while I danced around him. He wasn’t able to hit me, his friends were :frowning:

Spawned again and this time headed straight for Skip. Remembered the system registry and flipped his targeting systems back on remotely. Got there to see the way cleared and rescued the crew from digital oblivion :slight_smile:

Got arrogant again and did a little investigating in the bunker. Was killed inside shortly after hearing a door open. The respawn options were 500m away at Negan or current location. I think “Skip is out there taking care of any ground troops so I should be good.” Pick current location and get ready. Spawn in front of a defense tower near by. Caught in the cross fire of it’s 4 turrets and several ground troops. After death number something, I spawned at Negan and headed straight for the bunker.

Was able to get to Scoot somewhat unharmed and saw that Skip had been shot at, missing his artillery turret and the cockpit :frowning: Started heading back and saw shots being fired in the distance. Found these guys picking on Negan so I flipped him and Skip to public using the remote registry… “Oh! Hello there!” Took off as they started firing at me.

Watched the sun setting with Scoot on the way home.

Still plenty of time to watch the sun set with Red when we got back.

“How much damage did we take last night?” Mo asks seeing double as we wake.

Next mission, save our savior. Knew I needed at least a cockpit and a generator, got a couple thrusters just in case and headed out to assess the situation.

36mps was slow goings. Especially going around the mess.

Got to a banged up Negan and see that his ammo box is gone as well as the loot inside :frowning:

Still enough to fly though. Attached the cockpit and generator with no resistance around.

Negan doen’t seem worried. “Battle scars!” he shouts as we head home.

So after that last mishap, I went into creative to see if I could make a sentry transporter CV for Skip. Needs to be small, cheap, and have planetary weapons to kill those pesky drones and such. Meet the newest edition to the team, Brock.

After playing the blueprint factory game, I was able get a new copy of Skip spawned in as well as Brock. Loaded them both up and headed to the weapons bunker that gave us so much trouble last time. Brock did quite well defending the area while Skip took out the base turrets. I hear Paul Smecker screaming “It was a firefight!”

Cracked open the bunker. Was killed by this guy. Since I was smrt and thought ahead, spawned right in Brock who was sitting outside still nailing random drones. Safely got back to Mo and crew to continue our wrath.

Another one bites the dust…

T very much enjoyed chewing this place up. Was super satisfying listening to it crumble when structural integrity failed :grin:

Apologies adventurers, the crew and I have been away for a few days. We received a hail from a odd source and have been preparing for a journey to another realm of wonder and imperilment. There is a warp gate we have been given the coordinates to and heading out tonight. The drawback to using this type of warp gate is we cannot guarantee we will arrive in the same location. I’m sure we will meet back along the way. Come join us for The Prototype Aberration.

you should thank your prey for its meat and xp.

1 Like

I do! Every time I munch on a steak :grin: