Abuse of Faction tags

Ok let me get this right.

Mordgier enjoys playing games on " Hard Mode"

Therefore EVERYONE should play Mordgiers way.

Am I getting it right now ?

Edit: out of 37 ppl online right now 7 are traders :slight_smile:

sorry 5

I’m glad you admit that Traders are Easy mode.

There should not be an Easy Mode in PvP.

PvP needs to be fair. You and I should have to put the same amount of loot on the on the line when we PvP.

You want to have “easy mode” - fine. Stay in PvE, have no cool down OCD, do whatever you want, just stay out of PvP and we will never touch you.

You come to PvP, you better play by the same rules we do else it’s blatantly NOT fair.

Give me all the ore types on PVE planets and we have deal

No. Come get them and bring them home in your cargo hold and not your OCD - like a man.

You pick a PvP class and then complain about pvp being broken .

I pick a non pvp class and don’t go hunting for pvp but have to defend myself.
I can’t go hunt you or hunt for other players to pvp
But We can defend

No you don’t. All your loot is in your cheat drone.

Pirates should never attack a trader.

Make it where traders can never be attacked / looted or killed. ?

That’s called single player Creative mode.

So everyone plays pirate or lawless ? what would be the point in being a trader then if atm 90% of people online are all none traders ?

I mean really I don’t think this is an issue , just think now the posting is about epeen.

Right now 98% of people online are all Non Traders.

That’s what PvE worlds are for. You can 100% live in PvE - just stay with the rotation and you don’t need to pay a penny.

You can mine TONS of iron and sell it - buy all the uncommon ores you could need and NEVER step into PvP.

There is totally a way to play here like that. It’s not how I’d play - but if you totally have that option open to you.

I am NOT trying to force Traders into PvP. I am trying to ensure that those that DO venture into PvP do so with risk.

6 traders online out of 35 people but yet somehow ocd is broken ?

the risk for traders is that they loose massive rep when they die. The loose ships / gear . And yes if you are good you will get ore and gold.

Yawn. We lose rep too. And you get your rep by taking 1 jump. Big deal. We have to have NOTHING in PvE to get Rep.

Go to Gold planet. Look at who has bases there. Traders.Traders.Traders.Traders.

Gee I wonder why they can risk bases there while other factions can’t?

Mordgier1m

Again I don’t think you understand the game .

You can never 100% stay in PVE for free. The rotations force you to go into pvp space.

Mordgier have you even killed any traders on gold ?
My guess is no.
Have you taken out the Trader base on gold ?
My guess is no.
Have you been killed by a trader while trying to kill them ?
My guess is yes.

Tons of " hard core " pvp servers maybe this server and it’s rules don’t fit in with your playstyle.

Most people that play this game don’t want the pvp. This server makes them go into pvp space as it is which is a good thing.

I was killed while mining in like 10 secs of seeing the ship , I didn’t have time to even yell much less ocd anything.,

You keep making it personal and its’ not.

Mordgier have you even killed any traders on gold ?
Yes.
Have you taken out the Trader base on gold ?
Not on Gold. But other pvp planets in 3.4
Have you been killed by a trader while trying to kill them ?
Well - does OP4 count? I mean…I guess?

all day today less than 5% of the server pop has been traders.

89% of the forum activity has been You, Mordigier and myself for the last couple hours. Since there’s only 3 of us posting, the server must be inactive, and dead.

42% of these statistics are bullshit 16% of the time.

Rex we need a Epithetical , Mordigier and Token subforum

1 Like