Abuse of Faction tags

I don’t want to play Easy Mode.

I also do not want there to even BE an Easy Mode in PvP. That’s what Traders are.

If you want to go into PvP space - you should be risking everything you have.

You should NOT be able to use the OCD AT ALL in PvP space.

If you choose to play " hard mode " then complain that it is too hard all I can say is that you are not ready for " hard mode" really come be a trader with us :slight_smile:

It was also in 3.4 - not 4.0. So there was still a cooldown in PvE space iirc.

I’m not complaining that it’s too hard for Pirates. I’m complaining that it’s too easy for Traders.

You have yet to give me a single argument to justify WHY traders should have no cooldown on OCD usage in PvP space.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GQ55LkS6h2UdiHnaiS5A9JRk6mZtXXAs0a6YCa1FC7g/embed?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.g17b76b78ef_1_168

Rex and Jascha have been verrrrrrrrrrrry lenient with the story rules for the most part, just be aware if you’re shitting on another trader faction 5AT may end up being made an example of.

Huh? no, there’s not been a PvE CD since the 3.0 update. it was way back in 2.14 that there was PvE CDs iirc.

Again if you attack me as a trader or have a base that attacks me no matter what tag you have you must be ready for pvp. It really is that simple. And no ocd is not broken. Just that people want others to play their way.

I mean… yeah it is. It’s basically as broken as the cargo duping people did in 3.X.

Welp - even I am wrong sometimes.

In all seriousness, we pretty much never went into PvE space in 3.4. iirc we had ONE CV stashed at Peacekeeper that we had stolen - but for the most part we lived out of Story and GoldFed.

No. I want you to play by the same rules that I have to play by and risk the same things I risk.

You want to play with no risks.

Trader:
Other traders can’t attack you and you can squirrel away anything valuable in the OCD.

Pirate:
Anyone can attack you.
You can only use the OCD once a day in PvP space.
You do not get rep if you have anything in PvE space.

Yup. Sounds fair to me.

Mordgier I don’t think you are ready to be a pirate from the sounds of it.

If you really are having such a hard time atm just switch to easy mode traders then.

Serious if you can’t take the time to get your goods in ocd by taking a simple 1 warp jump to pve space then I really don’t know what to tell you.

Pirate faction planet is pve btw :stuck_out_tongue:

You really don’t get it.

I don’t mind having it hard.

I don’t want YOU to have it easy.

I do not want ANYONE to have no cooldown OCD in PvP space.

OCD should NOT work in PvP AT ALL

Stop making this about “Make Pirates Easy”

This was NEVER the point.

Ok let me get this right.

Mordgier enjoys playing games on " Hard Mode"

Therefore EVERYONE should play Mordgiers way.

Am I getting it right now ?

Edit: out of 37 ppl online right now 7 are traders :slight_smile:

sorry 5

I’m glad you admit that Traders are Easy mode.

There should not be an Easy Mode in PvP.

PvP needs to be fair. You and I should have to put the same amount of loot on the on the line when we PvP.

You want to have “easy mode” - fine. Stay in PvE, have no cool down OCD, do whatever you want, just stay out of PvP and we will never touch you.

You come to PvP, you better play by the same rules we do else it’s blatantly NOT fair.

Give me all the ore types on PVE planets and we have deal

No. Come get them and bring them home in your cargo hold and not your OCD - like a man.

You pick a PvP class and then complain about pvp being broken .

I pick a non pvp class and don’t go hunting for pvp but have to defend myself.
I can’t go hunt you or hunt for other players to pvp
But We can defend

No you don’t. All your loot is in your cheat drone.

Pirates should never attack a trader.