Abuse of Faction tags

Make it where traders can never be attacked / looted or killed. ?

Thatā€™s called single player Creative mode.

So everyone plays pirate or lawless ? what would be the point in being a trader then if atm 90% of people online are all none traders ?

I mean really I donā€™t think this is an issue , just think now the posting is about epeen.

Right now 98% of people online are all Non Traders.

Thatā€™s what PvE worlds are for. You can 100% live in PvE - just stay with the rotation and you donā€™t need to pay a penny.

You can mine TONS of iron and sell it - buy all the uncommon ores you could need and NEVER step into PvP.

There is totally a way to play here like that. Itā€™s not how Iā€™d play - but if you totally have that option open to you.

I am NOT trying to force Traders into PvP. I am trying to ensure that those that DO venture into PvP do so with risk.

6 traders online out of 35 people but yet somehow ocd is broken ?

the risk for traders is that they loose massive rep when they die. The loose ships / gear . And yes if you are good you will get ore and gold.

Yawn. We lose rep too. And you get your rep by taking 1 jump. Big deal. We have to have NOTHING in PvE to get Rep.

Go to Gold planet. Look at who has bases there. Traders.Traders.Traders.Traders.

Gee I wonder why they can risk bases there while other factions canā€™t?

Mordgier1m

Again I donā€™t think you understand the game .

You can never 100% stay in PVE for free. The rotations force you to go into pvp space.

Mordgier have you even killed any traders on gold ?
My guess is no.
Have you taken out the Trader base on gold ?
My guess is no.
Have you been killed by a trader while trying to kill them ?
My guess is yes.

Tons of " hard core " pvp servers maybe this server and itā€™s rules donā€™t fit in with your playstyle.

Most people that play this game donā€™t want the pvp. This server makes them go into pvp space as it is which is a good thing.

I was killed while mining in like 10 secs of seeing the ship , I didnā€™t have time to even yell much less ocd anything.,

You keep making it personal and itsā€™ not.

Mordgier have you even killed any traders on gold ?
Yes.
Have you taken out the Trader base on gold ?
Not on Gold. But other pvp planets in 3.4
Have you been killed by a trader while trying to kill them ?
Well - does OP4 count? I meanā€¦I guess?

all day today less than 5% of the server pop has been traders.

89% of the forum activity has been You, Mordigier and myself for the last couple hours. Since thereā€™s only 3 of us posting, the server must be inactive, and dead.

42% of these statistics are bullshit 16% of the time.

Rex we need a Epithetical , Mordigier and Token subforum

1 Like

Donator Forum.

50Eu.

:smile:

THe Faction Guidelines Should be rules. if you join the faction your expected to behave by the laws of your faction, or you would be kicked from said faction

shit, how about we all start with friendly fire. why not, i see a trader, i dont expect him to shoot me, nor would i shoot him, im here to undercut all the morons on the market, and sell cheap stuff, aswell as help the new guys get started, kinda what it says on the tin for traders. i know you Americans dont understand how to be decent, but dont slam the rest of us for wanting a fair game

after finally reading all your BS though, Trader isnt easier at all, i get nothing special for being a trader, no idea how to use the OCD, i dont want too either, il store it on one of my ships thanks, beauty of PVE, eat my ass, my stuff is safe here in PVE, on my ship, away form you

Just because you are too clueless to use the ocd doesnā€™t mean that you do not have access to a massive advantage as a trader.

Also you claim my posts are bsā€¦ Seriously?

You posted that you have no idea what the ocd is but it sure doesnā€™t give you an advantage. Wow.

So I say something whole milk with pears ā€¦ but when I cry, cry, cry,:sob::sob::sob: looks like a nursery ā€¦::sob::sob::sob:

Mordgier1h

You still on about ocd cool downs ? lol , Everyone has the same cooldown less you are in pvp play fields.

And serious how many traders have you killed and looted that had 0 items that this is even an issue ?

Well the one I killed last night was almost empty. Nothing on his ships, some junk in inventory. What do you think he was doing after? Pulling stuff out of the ocd back at trader Planet.

Oh and he also respawned nearby, snuck into his SV and killed me while I was looting his stuff - but was too dumb to make a run for it so I just turned my turrets back on when I respawned.
Later that night people whined that I was killing them as they kept spawning by their wreckage and calling me a griefer - canā€™t win at this game.