AC help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: We decided to move off of Freelancer HQ and give some more breathing room. We had already Alien Cored the base there. When we went to remove the core, it broke into parts. This was a bit of a shock to us as the Donator page says it is PERMENANT when it was purchased.Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: US-NA
Time (cb:time): Yesterday
Playfield: FreeLancer HQ
Structure Name(s): Was called Caprica I think.
Structure ID(s): Not appearing on my structures list anymore, Not sure.
How can we help you now: At least put in all the areas listing the permanency of the Core when you purchase it that it will go poof if you try and remove it. At most, give us another AC to replace it.

Yes, it is permanent if you understand the meaning of it.
Permanent or per season is labeled for the duration, not of the gameplay usage.
If you don’t make sure to read the provided information about this super High Technology® then nobody can help you

That it is dismantled into parts is well known, otherwise neither the donation nor the Garage ships would have made sense.
But lesson learned now.
As an one time exception I give you one AC…

Thanks for the replacement. It is appreciated. I understand what you are referencing, however, sometimes information should find you. In the case of something you purchase, in my own opinion, (not holding you to my personal point of view), then it should give you warning when you try and remove it in any context.

So again, I understand you did not have to replace it, I am appreciative that it was replaced. I would humbly suggest, however, that some warnings be placed in the description, and possibly when the tool is applied to any core, a warning to remove it is to destroy it permanently.

Again for clarity, THANK YOU. And my suggestion is some warnings for someone that has not slogged through the tons of information to find it specifically. I did not find anything in 3 of the places I looked, and I did ask in chat several times with no replies before I did it. Thank you for your time and attention.

This is a good idea but hard to manage by us via the provided options (API). We can’t interfere on that deep layer in the game. I can only put tons of Guides and Text out there for now.

But I made sure to put it here again as second warning:

No problem, we are here to help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.