Alien core (request not working "do:ac:id)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: alien core is not translated in a fraction. request not working “do:ac:2750651”
Player(s) with issue: Втиратель Дичи
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 10:40
Playfield: Drug Dealers
Structure Name(s): Коробки v2
Structure ID(s): 2750651
How can we help you now: to make a “box v2” faction OPG

выложить фото

Changed it to OPG

Make sure to READ this please!!
And your friends because many of you do NOT read it

what’s this? I knew it would be set to Alien Faction. however, there was a mistake in the translation that could not translate even after 30 minutes. Your recommendation says to be prepared that this structure will be attacked by my buildings. In my case, everything was provided, but I just could not translate into OPG even after a long time. the screenshot says that I turned to the administration. I don’t know why You gave me that quote.

Please contact @Jascha in that case then.

You’ve solved the problem, thank you. I tried to write to you in the personal message in what such problem was caused (why on a screenshot it was written about the address to the administrator) why I couldn’t transfer even in 30 minutes to OPG fraction. however I was directed here, on forum. Think Mr. @Jascha accurately also he would send on forum. thank you, not worth it.

Sorry the link was missing one aspect. I changed it.

You have to wait 5 minutes after you spawn the Ship, before you can change the core.
You did it after less then 5 minutes.
Therefore it did not work.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.