AlienCored base not appearing in registry

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Placed NPC Alien Core in Base, does not appear on registry even after 20 minutes (private or faction). Subsequent relog did not change this. CB:startjobs did not change this. Removed vehicles inside, still no joy. It registers as mine as I can take control of the turrets manually with F but cannot reset to private or access pmenu or F4 menu. Tried again after server reset- still not appearing.

Player(s) with issue:
=> FionnMaccumhail

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 16:30ish

Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Templar HQ

Structure ID(s):
=> 18691920

How can we help you now:
=> Could you change it to private under me?

With that you mean the step 5 I explained here?

1 Like

I’ve set it to you (private) for now

1 Like

Thanks Rex, and yes I tried registry first (and continually) before trying Pmenu or F5. I already have another alien core in another base that worked fine. Not sure if in this case it was because I had docked vehicles inside.

But thanks you again.

When you place the Alien core you have to manually change ownership through the control panel (typically P).
However, you can’t just press P because it won’t directly open the control panel due to it being set to “no faction” by the game.

So you must stand on/near the structure, press TAB to open player inventory and then click the icon for control panel at the top of the screen.
Again, pressing P to open it won’t work, you have to press TAB and then manually click on the icon for control panel.
Then once you get the control panel open you can manually change the ownership. You may have to wait up to 5 minutes after placing the core before it will let you do this also.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.