Alpha 11 got released on HWS 10X | Little adjustments and OCD preparation info

I hope the chans of dpop Ulra epice also will decreesed?

@aeonbug if you not fighting in pvp like mega factions . Why you need ocd lv 10 ?

CPU Extender on other structure types do not work. I tested

• BA Extension on CV
  • BA Extension on SV
  • CV Extension on SV
    They were not registrated from the CPU system and nothing changed in the Tier statistics.
2 Likes

Rexxxus put on server alpha 6. Server not working properly. Hmm not remember when this game worked properly. Put alpha 6 till they fixed a11. I think its by fixed in a23

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1. I do fight against the mega factions in PvP.
  2. I only need level 7 which allows me to access OCD in PvP (Isnā€™t that right?).

I would not have bothered with my post unless I had a reason for doing so. The above are the reasons for the post. The mega-factions can access ammo and other resources in PvP whereas I cannot. If I lose my backpack then I cannot recover from it anywhere near as fast as the OCD 7 people can.

Which basically means the death of the garage completely if CPU is active ever.
A SV with CV parts will be so far over CPU limit that itā€™s efficiency will be as low as possible. They may not even fly once more adjustments are made to the efficiency penalties by the devs.

Of course that can be avoided by using alien cores, but Iā€™ve outlined the issues with that many times already. Alien cores and CPU just arenā€™t compatible at all.

Will we be able to find the largeoptronicbridge in the game now?

Why do we need changes to OCD levels at all? To keep it fair, for all there should be no change at all. I am ok with adding content like OCD levels. To reduce the current OCD levels in price or content is not fair for anyone. For example: OCD level 5 should be the same for a newer player as it was for me when i had OCD level 5. To reduce its use would be unfair to a newer player. Also to reduce OCD level 5 price would not be fair to the older player that put effort into achieving that level. It would reduce the value of the effort it took to get it.

There is a reason ā€œmega factionsā€ or veteran players have the resources they have. Its called effort. With that effort comes the gains that you have in game. The idea that the effort I have put into Empyrion and HWS should be devalued so that a player or faction with less effort can be equal to me or my faction is just wrong.

The Idea that you need OCD level 7 to beat a ā€œmega factionā€ is misplaced. There is so much more that goes into a battle then OCD levels. I played for close to 2000 hours before I was able to achieve OCD level 7. The PVP battles were still won or lost by my effort, that lead to knowledge of HWS and Empyrion.

If you go into any battle without a plan or knowledge of how to over come the issues that take place in that battle you have lost the battle. Having a high level of OCD will not keep you from losing the battle. You must know how HWS works, and how Empyrion works. You get this knowledge with the effort you put into HWS and Empyrion.

I would advise that players join veteran factions. In general its a good thing. I played alone for quite some time when I started HWS. The game did takes on a different dynamic when you join a faction. You will progress faster and learn faster in the faction then by yourself or in a smaller faction. I am sure you will find a faction that fits you. Most everyone that is in a veteran faction are here because they truly want HWS to be a place that players can enjoy.

5 Likes

I think that NPC Cores are immune from the CPU system, so the garage ship will still be alive and well after implementation.

It taken me 4 seasons for ocd 10 and that i am just arrived now will worth nothing?

I still need to press button to have ocd 10 - I have moneys and Rp. But if i press it now will be ocd 10. If i will use 1b the next season with the same money will jump instantly to ocd 16? I think is not fair for who already bought and invested so much credits and rp.

If ocd takes 25 new levels all current ocd levels need to be converted in the same billions/rp level to get new levels.

Now instead i smell a big nerf for ocd 10 instead since you will get other 15 levels, that is not the same thing that happened before.
What can you give in others 15 levels more than zero cooldowns? Space is already huge and there is no cooldown now. So will be 100% nerf if there is no conversion and its a punishment for players that invested time here on HWS.
People that suggested prestige levels is people that did not play anymore here and did not played with new 8-9-10 levels too. I totally agree on what @Fallen_Angel sayd.

6 Likes

so Iā€™d better wait now before I pointlessly get a bunch of credits and buy next season 10lvl for it or what?

Agree

Please stop messing with OCD, EB, and other features I cannot think of. If you keep raising the bar after the bar has been met, people will just keep leavingā€¦

8 Likes

i think you can ask if you want to talk about it here, so i forbid the ban! i think itā€™s justified because i invest a lot of time in the ocd as it is now available and just want to know if itā€™s nonsense to upgrade to the current version.

see many of you complain about the ocd lvl25 stuff!
Chillā€¦ there will be a good way to fix this! Even for the lvl6 players!
Rexx know how hard we all work for that, and he will not thanos it away!

Fokus more on the bigger matherā€¦ What people think about cpu comming to hws? How to work it in a good way?

1 Like

Make CPU not function and we will all be good.

1 Like

Fix what, anyway? What is broken with OCD right now?

1 Like

Would it be unreasonable to ask that alien cores not be nerfed in OCD, but require them to adhere to the CPU limits w/ extenders?

The main reason ACs are desired is for the fuel/air, limiting to just 5 alien cores in OCD for OCD5 per slot is a hell of a nerf. Just seems a hell of a shot to our progress to those that have grinded our way over the long haul over many seasons.

Its like being loyal to a bank over many years, and instead of getting 5% interest you now get 0.5% for sticking around.

And punish @Ranzeth for abandoning us.

2 Likes

@RexXxuS just an FYI this new patch made the game really laggy. Just went up into the 3rd floor of the blasted house on Binomi and blasted all the spawners, went down elevator and once out to SV then got hit with all the crippling effects. Only 7 other people on atm.