=>

Structure Name(s):
=> Base

Structure ID(s):
=> 20756481

How can we help you now:
=> undelete

The reason is quite simple:

Is it really worth to restore a 5 block big base? I don’t know. You made a ticket, so I will restore it now.
But @Jascha please let’s implement an EAH warning, spamming the player every minute about one of his structure is less than 10 blocks big. It happens just too often and the game just does not inform the player good enough about it I guess.
Considering the time a player just clicks few times more with his mouse to fulfill this core game mechanic and have 10 blocks on his structure and our time investment, searching for the reason + restoring does not feel good.

5 Likes

So apparently I logged on twenty minutes too late and it auto-deleted again.
I know its not your fault and I appreciate the effort but honestly your right - It’s not worth it to you and it’s not worth it to me to have to waste my time asking for your assistance because the developers created this idiotic core mechanic for minimum 10 blocks.
The fact is this. I don’t spend 24/7 thinking about Empyrion. I spend, maybe, maybe, 15 minutes a day. And I won’t think about this mechanic until the next time I need to build a flash base (probably a year from now) and I wont be thinking about the 10 block- minimum then either. So again, thanks for the effort, but I have better things to do so… Good luck and I’ll see ya when I see ya.

Understandable. Hence we will help here with EAH support. Will also add an interactive Dialogue / PDA Support for this.
Take care

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.