Base despawned on PVP planets

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I had a small base on Homeworld that had !,000+ blocks but no devices yet besides the core. I went back after 7 days and accessed the control panel and added a few more blocks. I forgot about it, deciding instead to go back later. I didn’t notice on the console that it did not reset the timer. I went back after 16 days, saw the base, but as soon as I approached it, it vanished. I am NOT asking for anything to be returned. I just want to verify that perhaps bases need devices in order to be safe from deletion?

Player(s) with issue:
=> Relayer

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Not sure

Playfield:
=> HW

Structure Name(s):
=> Take Two

Structure ID(s):
=> Unknown

How can we help you now:
=> Clear up the rules on the despawn timer.

When you went back to the base to add more blocks to it, did you actually touch the base with your character or just place blocks without touching the structure?

In order to reset the timer your character has to physically make contact with the structure in some way. This can be done by actually standing on blocks or ramming your character into the side of a block. The key is you have to make physical contact with a block or device belonging to the structure.

The only device that is required to avoid deletion is the core. Everything else can be blocks. Still have to make contact with it though to reset the timer.

1 Like

When I went there after 7 days, I walked on it and accessed the console. More in a minute… As feared, touching, accessing, walking on the base did not set the timer on my second base. Says 8 days now.

The Rules are pretty clear about this, bases get deleted after 15 days.

1 Like

Hey,

can’t find anything under that name, so I guess it is already gone for at least half a week.

Let me ask another way… will current base ID 11952799, currently at 8 days, despawn after 15 days whether I touch it or not? Because I did access it several times but it keeps counting down.

If it counts down then you did not touch it.
And as far as I see the game thinks you did not do so either.

You are sure you touched it?
If you touch it as mentioned above and it still coutns down, please let me know. Then I will investigate and send it to the devs. I also get an error touching it with our tool.

Is it just this base?
Anything special about it?

I’m sure I touched. Same procedure I’ve been using for several seasons. Nothing special at all… just blocks and a core right now… I will make a short video and IM it…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.