Base reset for no reason twice on freelancer starter

Hello, so we created a base 3 or 4 days ago, but when we got online friday it was gone but our ships were still there; and our base got destroyed again during the night and when I went on HWS connect the only relevant information I saw was “deleted : true” but no other indication. So we would like to know why our bases get destroyed every time (on PvE) and how to prevent that in the future since every time we lose a lot of ressources. Should we just loot and destroy our base every night ? cause I didn’t saw that in the rules. Thanks in advance for the help !

Hello and welcome,

first of all you didn’t provide information which base, neither the name nor the ID.
Please see here for proper info ( READ FIRST: Will You Receive Support? - Yes or No )
So I hoped you used the same forum name as ingame name so I could crawl your structures dependent on your name and then matching the ID and then the type / time you are talking about.
You see, that is a lot of overload. (But thanks for using the same name here.)

Anyways if you speak of these BAses

You see you created two times a base which is below 10 blocks big. That is by definition the reason to trigger the system Decay time.

More information about wipes (in the Guide and ingame by pressing F1 > Knowledge Base)

DecayTime: 7 hours ( Time after which player-built structures without core or less than 10 blocks get removed when not visited )

TL;DR: build a larger base (10+ Blocks big)

RexXxuS

Oh yeah I saw the rule about the 10 blocks for a base just seconds before your post; my bad next we will make it bigger and thanks for your quick response !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.