Beam me up vessel has no rotation control, it did but then it stopped, adjusting roll pitch and yaw doesn't help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> The “beam me up” beginner ship will not rotate in any of the three axis.
Initially it did, but now nope. Yes I adjusted the pitch, roll and yaw but that no
longer seems to fix the issue. Been here, done this, don’t want a t-shirt.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**07 Jan. 21:43
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Malphise system, planet Holya

Structure Name(s)?
=>Near base WTF processing 327188

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 327188

How can we help you now?
=> suggest ways to enable the control?

vessel ID is: 113087

starter ship is bugged as hell…had that issue at least 6-7 times in 5-6h…sometimes turning every thruster manually off/on helped, mostly not…sometimes repairing thrusters with multitool helped, mostly not…you get the picture…and funny thing is, blocks on it were getting damaged in PVE without anyone (npc) attacking it…not to mention that it spawns half way buried in the ground…

TY Marko, I’ve had similar issues but not with this latest ship. I restarted the program a few more times and the ship started functioning normally again.
If you play this game long enough you learn to “do work a rounds”… best of luck
Red

1 Like

a difficult bug to reproduce if it works for most players, especially in SP.
I destroyed it and restored it for now @RedDaggar that should fix it…

i managed to reproduce it many times, it is enough to turn off your thrusters in P menu (works at least 90% of the time for me)…manually turning off and on several thrusters mostly fixes it

edit: it is not instantly, if i come back after few (5-15) minutes from POI and turn thrusters on, then it usually happens

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.