Big drama on NA - Big hack - big punishment!

Tell him to put on his big boy pants shit happens. You guys taunted flaunted and harassed many players during the last few months don’t expect everyone to be poor 5AP. And don’t worry about all those epics many of them are stored safely in me and zip’s ocd while we were raiding your base. Unfortunately we lost 100k of stolen goods due to the wipe.

All the fun you guys have in gold planet…all the other people dont because you guys cover the entire planet with bases or turrets. Talking about fun it would be you guys making a base and leaving other people to build one or places. So there you have an open door to everyone or every small faction or individual player to have a chance to join there and have good time.

I think the more people inside the planet the more fun it would be… But if you guys have fun in because the big amount of players you have in your faction plus own gold planet…it dosnt mean that everyone else was having fun to brother!

btw how many police reports its needed or turrets removed for a person to anderstand the right way to do it?.. Or how can report an exploid that later you do it yourself? thats soo wrong… I hope that now we can made together the playfield good together in there. Even with this and that we have the chance to take right now gold planet we dont…just because we want other people to jump in…not just for us and to spawn 50 bases or turrets just because we have an oportunity to do it now…or a big amount of players vs the other factions in this case.

Hope you guys think now on the server and not in your own privilege…it will be now finally fun for all and a lot of fair combats and good storys to share.

For me right now the pirates that are really giving good times and battles…fair ones are the LBP. Thats why people like me is looking to fight them and not to fight against 5ap with tricks, cheats or a guy ( or some) feeling like a hero just because it is with the faction that have advantage of the amount of players and way far from the quality of gaming.

Sadly this will be the begging of the end of 5ap if their dont get the sense of the server, the rules, the behavior and about factions are not about the amount and let everyone go in…its about the quality. Try to make a filter before accept anyone.

Wish you guys goodluck standing up again.

Ah, I’m glad this came up. Please, let me apologize for attributing your action from last week to malice. You’ve certainly offered a plausible enough explanation according to Hanlon’s razor. I’m referring to when you took screen shots from afar of turrets you stated were underground. I’d been on foot next to some of those same turrets the very day before. They’d been very clearly dug out by whoever placed them by a filler/flattener tool, and while the bases were certainly underground, I can assure you of two things. First, the turrets themselves were above ground. Second, from experience, filler/flattener tools results don’t always appear the same at ground level as they do from afar. This is pretty easy to reproduce, isn’t cheating, or even an exploit, as other turrets will still certainly target, fire, and hit them. If they’re above ground at ground level inspection, it becomes clear and obvious. As others have mentioned, I haven’t spent a lot of time on Gold Fed, and I didn’t have a lot of time to repudiate the claim. What was done was done, even if it was an inaccurate smear. I had assumed you were experienced and competent enough to check that, but simply malicious and vindictive with your actions in removing a lot of them with your smear when it wasn’t true. Hanlon’s Razor states: Never attribute to malice that which can be easily explained by ignorance (It actually says stupidity - but there is a difference, and you’re articulate enough that I don’t think you’re stupid). Sorry, I didn’t know you weren’t competent or experienced enough to properly validate that fact, and it’s really too late to do so now.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=salt

I like you too Mord, and I’ve also enjoyed our conversations. I’ve also enjoyed our fights and you’re a gold standard for being good at cv fights we don’t equal despite our size. Sure I was speaking in anger, but it’s not as though I cursed anyone.

Also, let’s be clear. I’m a junior leader, and by far, not the faction leader or even one of the senior leaders. I design ships in creative mode for the most part, gather resources to build them and sometimes participate in space combat when I can get it or when there’s absolutely no one else able to help.

I’ve been a faction leader many times before, and I’m quite okay with being responsible for doing my part in policing the things that are reasonable and which I’m empowered to check on - in this case, it’s practically impossible for me to check every single gun for an ammo exploit - which I didn’t even know existed before yesterday.

I’m pretty angry about the exploitation as well, please let me be very clear about that as well since I’ve not said so before. I don’t cheat, I don’t exploit, and while the ribbing in-game chat has been annoying it’s been tolerable because I knew it simply wasn’t true. Now I’ve had my good name dragged through the mud and had an unjust punishment directed at me personally, so yeah. Angry about a lot of things, but more able to calmly discuss it.

2 Likes

TO ALL THAT IS CONCERNED…

Concerning this issue, Please see THIS LINK for the official response from the actual leaders of the 5th Armada.

-VAK-

1 Like

Changelog: Alpha Experimental 4.4.3 (Build 740)

• Fixed exploit that vessels whose weapons have hacked/cheated magazine sizes could be spawned in Survival mode
  • Fixed exploit that hull blocks with 500 HP could be used for SV / HV

That makes me 2/2 on exploits.

2 Likes

For the record I totally checked all of the turrets so your post is just bs.

I find your post extremely offensive. Trying to be smart ass and basically saying very patronising things.

I have a big thing with respect and this is not how Anyone should speak to another person.

You can find another sever to play on.

2 Likes

Sad that this escalated still in blind hate of some people.

And even more sad that even after all this… showing the consequences… a fresh gold planet is again populated with hacked turrets. It is your responsibility to check what you fly / built.
The guy who placed the base might find himself banned.

Even if I escalated it and pushed the devs to fix this:

people who still fly with such ships or place them will have a bad day if we find it.

5 Likes