Bugs that "everyone knows about" in 5.0

This is because the cockpits are bugged. Try entering and leaving your cockpit many times. It will drain both your ship o2 supplies as well as your suit o2.

Please record you losing O2 while on foot with helmet off, and post it up. That is a new bug, and the devs need to see it

mcprouty, thank you for asking for a recording of the o2 going down while on foot. As is often the case, when you focus properly on an issue you find out that your initial assumptions were wrong. In my case, I have walked around for about an hour, helmet off while recording. The o2 did not drop even a slight bit. Focusing on the issue has proved me wrong in my assumptions. I apologize for wasting your time on something that is not a bug. I am probably a victim of the o2 bug that TinyDewDrop has mentioned.

No worries bud, it happens, and no one is insultin ya, hell there is a video out there of me pretty epically raging because I forgot my front thrusters were off going into combat. I was just curious if it was a new bug, or a comm failure

Regarding the O2 bug - I died on starter once in a similar fashion - cant present any logs/evidence though im afraid. No helmet on - full O2 - picking fibre then suddenly another player approached and then screen went red O2 went empty and I died. Relogged - same again. I was not sure if it was a bug or perhaps an exploit the other player was using? He did loot my pack.

Updated with some new reproduce-able turret issues.

how about respawning in another player/factions med bay? can you add that to your list?

Or loosing home when you move your cv.

1 Like

Already in list

Added

1 Like

I kind of miss core lagshots from 5.0…

oldthread

I don’t miss them.