Can somebody clarify for me the exact rules on CVs and Starter Planets?

Ive been told by somebody that CVs arent allowed to land back on starter planets after a faction has left the starters. Is that true? I cant seem to find any exact rules on the matter.

Because Im seeing nothing but CVs landing all over the starter planets after the planet reset, and dropping down tons of mining drones on every ore deposit, and setting up little bases.

Heck right before the reset I was just walking around on the hunter starter planet because I had to do a cb:reset and there were CVs parked all over the place. Some factions even had multiple CVs parked at little bases next to mining drones.

Can somebody fill me in?

Yes you can but limited to 1. But how exactly it works I don’t know either, see my other topic:

[quote=“Crunk_Prime, post:1, topic:3219”]
Because Im seeing nothing but CVs landing all over the starter planets after the planet reset, and dropping down tons of mining drones on every ore deposit, and setting up little bases.
[/quote]Well less rules = more (abuse) :smiley: . As long as it doesn’t cause FPS issues for newbies the admins won’t mind I think.

Im just strolling around on the Hunter starter planet after the reset and Im kind of disgusted when i see stuff like this.

Those o2/Hydro Generators gonna suck up all that water.

1 Like

Seriously speaking you create confusion for nothing, simple that is not a problem, water is not consumed this is just a farm to generate fusion cell, it could therefore in the ocean floor and you would never see, and your SS has only one CV and ba is a POI that has been taken to the bottom, and CV is not even faction tag, if you want for your generators go to another pool of water sure there are many, just play the game,

If the cv in initials the rexx already said only one per player, the limit of Ba per player are seven in the whole server and the one of faction are also seven in all the server …

Please use the search.
Duplicated closed.