Can't repair from template

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Trying to repair my ship. When trying to "Repair Blocks, says its the wrong repair code. When trying to “Repair to Template” it says “No Backup Available” even though there is one.

Player(s) with issue:
=> h1myname1sdav1d

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 4:00 ish

Playfield:
=> Chemos

Structure Name(s):
=> Tax Evasion 2

Structure ID(s):
=> 12103825

How can we help you now:
=> I’m not sure what the options are.

Also I was killed in this ship while my shields were up so I’m wondering if that’s the reason.

Hmm.
They fixed a similar bug in 10.2.1 B2523
“- Fixed: MP RtoBP issue with template password auto repair option”

They then had another fix in 10.2.2 B2524
“- Fixed: Missing localisation when repairing a vessel with a lock code in auto mode in R2B”

It’s possible that it’s still having more issues. Or it could be that the fixes only apply to new created vessels and/or a more recent saved template (saved after the fix).
Time for some testing.

Keep us and the bug section updated :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Hey this problem is happning on another of my ships the Tax Collector. Its a garage ship so its a huge loss. Since we’re talking about a cave reward ship and a garage ship can we just delete the two damaged ones and replace them with new ones and take some materials out of my OCD to cover the repairs?

Are you trying on the same platform?

I tried on different platforms.

1 Like

There is no Warranty for Garage ships at all, sorry.
Nothing we can do about it here unfortunately.

If this is kind of reproducible for you, please report it to Eleon:

want to give me a try?
i am on EU now

I’m not sure what you mean. The ship was saved with a template and now the game won’t repair it to the template. It’s just broken. I got to use a $57M garage ship twice before it glitches out…

yes… but for some reason, the last time a player had the same problem, i repaired it from my cv… dont know why, but worth a try

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.