WHAT HAPPENED: Cargo SV lost with everything inside:
PLAYER(S) WITH ISSUE: 999
SERVER: EU
TIME: 30 october 2017
PLAYFIELD: ITA HQ
STRUCTURE NAME(S): Cargo basso BASE
STRUCTURE ID(S): 287193

Hi,
I lost my Cargo SV inside the base full loaded in weeks of farming. I though just staying in the playfield and interact with the cargo boxes was enaugh to keep the cargo SV on playfield. I realize now as my firends are telling me that i should have open the control panel since interacting with cargo boxes does not refresh the time counter.
Is there any chance to have it back? i had everything inside, materials and lots of crafted stuff, ammos, etc… I really didn’t know it worked that way. If I knew it would not have been a problem, I play every day.
Many thanks,
Matteo, 999

let me have a look at it for you

FYI opening the control panel does not refresh that timer either.

Thanks^^ Yes it sounds goofy but loose things sounds worse :slight_smile: I think i’ll just use the base and OCD to keep important stuff. the base is shared in 8 active players so hopefully this things are not gonna happen even if i’m out for the week end

Thanks DeeExpus^^

Hey,

as an one time service I restored it but “touch” means you have to stand on the structure. Open it with Control Panel does nothing. Didn’t touch.

Thanks a lot!!! :star_struck:

Now I know how it works, i’ll explain to factionmates too.

@RexXxuS - I’ve always done a brief power-off/power-on. Should I in future take the word ‘touch’ literally?

I’ve not lost anything but just for sake of clarity.

Thanks.

Yes touch means literal touching and interacting with the structure.
So best is to walk on it and open the control-menu.

A power on/off over registry does not count.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.